+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

Oct 29, 2017
Hello dear, Yes I have done GNM from haryana and I have applied for evaluation at IQAS it will take longer than WES but it is worth it. IQAS will evaluate GNM equal to 3 years post secondary canadian diploma (it says on their website and i also know some other GNM people who did it through IQAS. WES only consider the GNM as 3 years hospital study and training which is not useful. message me if need more help. I applied for my assessment at IQAS in August.
I also want to evaluate my GNM certificate plz tell me about the entire process off IQAS and who can submit my documents .

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
I also want to evaluate my GNM certificate plz tell me about the entire process off IQAS and who can submit my documents .
Hi Dear sorry for late reply.
First of all you need to apply on IQAS website and pay the fee, there will be from on your portal which will have the list of documents needs to be sent to them also you need to sign it and fill it and upload into your portal, then you need to download your transcripts request form from the website then fill all your details and go to your college and Nursing board and tell them to send your transcripts to IQAS, your college will need to send your practical hours and other examination transcripts and your nursing board have to send transcripts of your mark sheets. My study is from from Haryana and I live in Punjab my husband helped me to guide he has good knowledge. Let me know if you need more help
Regards

Reactions: Shivanitoor

Shivanitoor

Feb 16, 2021
College diploma( Three years). It’s equivalent to bechelor’s degree.
Hi can you please help me to understand the procedure for sending documents to Icas... it should be sent by university in a sealed envelope or I can send it by myself... please help I am so confused

Shivanitoor

Feb 16, 2021
Thank you
Do we need to send documents from college and ICAS is same as UT
Do we need to submit attested documents while filling online application or I can submit my original marksheet and transcript and gnm diploma... there is a lot of confusion please help.

Shivanitoor

Feb 16, 2021
College diploma( Three years). It’s equivalent to bechelor’s degree.
For CES
Do we need to submit attested documents while filling online application or I can submit my original marksheet and transcript and gnm diploma... there is a lot of confusion please help. I am in Canada right now and I have my original marksheet diploma and transcript. What should I do please tell me about the procedure I have created my online account I have uploaded my passport but I am stucked on educational documents submission can I upload original documents or I have to go back to India get it attested from state board nursing council and then upload it.

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hello you should have seen some videos on YouTube regarding GNM ECA from Wes
Wes only consider GNM as 3and half year hospital it’s a waste of time getting Wes of GNM. I heard that IQAS is best for GNM as they consider it 3 years post secondary diploma.
[/QUOTE
I have a doubt on sending documents for ECA.When we fill the form ,Name of diploma issuing institution,did you put the name of nursing school or nursing council or nursing board?Did you ask to send documents from only one organization or from all 3 organizations?
Thank you

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hello everyone

I want to update you guys that I have received result of my assessment from IQAS today (not physical report but downloaded online while using a trick). IQAS have evaluated my GNM as Canadian 3 years post secondary diploma with focus in nursing and midwifery. I started the process in August 2019.
Hi sunny,
Can you please clear my doubts?
The name of institution issuing diploma,which one you put,nursing school or nursing council or state board of nursing?
Did you send documents from all 3 institutions or only from council.Please reply

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
It should be on your Diploma whoever it says on the top of the Diploma is the issuing authority, in my case it was different as in Haryana, Haryana Nursing board issues the Diploma certificate and yes I had to send Documents from all 2 Departments, Mark sheets and Diploma via Nursing council and Clinical experience and Lecture hours from my college. Please note in my case it was totally different, If you get stuck while applying you can call me I will message you my number

panav

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Dear sorry for late reply.
First of all you need to apply on IQAS website and pay the fee, there will be from on your portal which will have the list of documents needs to be sent to them also you need to sign it and fill it and upload into your portal, then you need to download your transcripts request form from the website then fill all your details and go to your college and Nursing board and tell them to send your transcripts to IQAS, your college will need to send your practical hours and other examination transcripts and your nursing board have to send transcripts of your mark sheets. My study is from from Haryana and I live in Punjab my husband helped me to guide he has good knowledge. Let me know if you need more help
Regards
Hello! I also done GNM from Haryana and then migrate to PNRC Mohali. Need ur help to get ECA from IQAS. I am from Fatehgarh Sahib. My contact is 9872185365. Please call.