GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Any updates??
Hello I received email form IQAS that they have received my file, but there is a problem they are asking for annual marks sheet which my university have already sent. Moreover I did GNM from Haryana and my university issued me the annual marks sheets and Nursing board issued the Diploma. Now IQAS want the annual marks sheets sent by the nursing board. I contacted them they said they only deal with registration and Diploma not with annual marksheet. very confusing situation.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
I did it from Punjab and they sent mark sheets along with registration and diploma.
Ok it used to same in Haryana but when I started Nursing in 2012 they changed it. Now nurisng council look after the registration and Diploma while Universities issues the annual marksheets.

Nov 19, 2019
Hello dear readers, could you please help me to know which one is better wes ,ICAS or any other . I wanna evaluate my GNM from Punjab. In case of Wes I heard that they are quick but its not worth it as they consider GNM as hospital training something. Is there someone who did it through ICAS or IQAS and what they got considered GNM as ? Thank you .

Last edited:

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello dear readers, could you please help me to know which one is better wes ,ICAS or any other . I wanna evaluate my GNM from Punjab. In case of Wes I heard that they are quick but its not worth it as they consider GNM as hospital training something. Is there someone who did it through ICAS or IQAS and what they got considered GNM as ? Thank you .
Hello dear, Yes I have done GNM from haryana and I have applied for evaluation at IQAS it will take longer than WES but it is worth it. IQAS will evaluate GNM equal to 3 years post secondary canadian diploma (it says on their website and i also know some other GNM people who did it through IQAS. WES only consider the GNM as 3 years hospital study and training which is not useful. message me if need more help. I applied for my assessment at IQAS in August.

Reactions: Shivanitoor

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I applied at nursing council, its not necessary to ask your college/ university.
UofT takes less time to process as compared to ICAS. I have also heard that ICAS sometimes assess your study as 2 years diploma only, but three of my friends applied from UofT and all of them got it assessed as 3 year diploma or 3 year college study.

Man.Singh

Mar 17, 2019
I applied at nursing council, its not necessary to ask your college/ university.
UofT takes less time to process as compared to ICAS. I have also heard that ICAS sometimes assess your study as 2 years diploma only, but three of my friends applied from UofT and all of them got it assessed as 3 year diploma or 3 year college study.
Thanks very much. Your posts and replies gonna help many people. God bless you.

Man.Singh

Mar 17, 2019
Can you please guide me do I need to check the box for third party delivery?

Man.Singh

Mar 17, 2019
Hello bro! Please tell how long will PNRC take to send my transcripts to CES? I applied today.