+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ujemen1969

Feb 14, 2019
please how can I get the form on line to register for EE, MY Document have been verified,have my ielts result.I will be glad you did.thanks

Last edited:

khan336

Feb 8, 2019
hi all... post PPR, is it mandatory to submitt all the previous passports as well to vfs? or only the current valid one will.do?

preet28

Oct 25, 2017
I am working at abc company from oct 2017 till present and filing my ee under noc 6211 with one year experience which is already completed in 2018 october . can i quit my job after i got ita?

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
In order to prove my relation to my sister in canada, can i provide our passports or only Birth certificates are acceptable.
Secondly, to provide "Proof of residency in Canada of sibling " can I provide her phone bill delivered with her address on it as she does not have any other utilities on her name.
I have only a few days left to submit my documentation, if someone could reply back , I would be really grateful.
Thanks!

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
I am working at abc company from oct 2017 till present and filing my ee under noc 6211 with one year experience which is already completed in 2018 october . can i quit my job after i got ita?
Yes you can quit but you may have to explain it in "Letter of explanation" about the current job status. also you should attach the relieving letter if possible.

May 11, 2016
I want to do post graduate diploma for gaining extra points.Can someone here guide me any cheap and quick(self paced/fast track) option to do pg diploma which is acceptable for express entry.

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi guys!! I have a query that’s been pestering me. The thing is that I received a passport request letter yesterday and I am going to go to VFS for the same.
However, I did not receive any intimation on biometrics at all. I am aware that after 31st December 2018 it is now compulsory for people immigrating from Asia to provide their biometrics. However, I had applied for PR through EE in September 2018, which is when I wasn’t required to provide biometrics. In the VFS declaration form there’s a section which asks the applicant to declare if he wishes or does not wish to enroll to submit biometrics. Now can somebody please please tell me if I can ignore it for now and go ahead with submitting my passport and stay calm till they ask me for biometrics or should I be mentioning anything to that?? It will be a big help if someone had an answer to my query!! Thank you :)

khan336

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys!! I have a query that’s been pestering me. The thing is that I received a passport request letter yesterday and I am going to go to VFS for the same.
However, I did not receive any intimation on biometrics at all. I am aware that after 31st December 2018 it is now compulsory for people immigrating from Asia to provide their biometrics. However, I had applied for PR through EE in September 2018, which is when I wasn’t required to provide biometrics. In the VFS declaration form there’s a section which asks the applicant to declare if he wishes or does not wish to enroll to submit biometrics. Now can somebody please please tell me if I can ignore it for now and go ahead with submitting my passport and stay calm till they ask me for biometrics or should I be mentioning anything to that?? It will be a big help if someone had an answer to my query!! Thank you :)
same question from my side as well...someone plz answer...

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, I already do have work visa for Canada filed by my organisation on my behalf. Now while applying for PR, when it asks "If you have applied for immigration before", do I need to say "Yes"?
On saying "Yes" it asks you the application number and the UCI number, I do have those, however since the work visa is applied by a third party hired by the MNCs, don't think I will have all the information if they dig in more. Please suggest.

tyagifever

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I would have enough points be eligible to apply for PR through express entry soon after I obtain my Graduate certificate from a college in Toronto in September 2019.
Should I apply for PR immediately or do that after applying for work permit?
What should the line of events be like?
I'm doing a 1 year program and my CLB is 9.

karanshah2410

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
brampton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronro
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019
I received my IELTS Score today
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.5
Speaking: 8
Writing: 5.5
My NOC code is 2233
my point with the current score is 444
But the question is am I eligible for Express entry?

Patricia26

Feb 22, 2019
Hello,

I hope at least one of us is able to assist me with this.

I am currently working as a residential mortgage funder in Canada Toronto.

The job duties are as follows:
  • Check with law society for entitlement of solicitor
  • Check information to ensure accuracy, i.e. correct lender, CMHC/GE approval
  • Contact solicitor to confirm that he/she is acting on mortgagor’s behalf
  • Prepare and send applicable instructional package to solicitor along with relevant documents
  • Follow up with solicitor to obtain advance request
  • Organize mortgage file in correct order
  • Check the request for funds from the solicitor
  • Send the mortgage advance sheet to the accounting department
  • Send the solicitor a list of outstanding conditions, mortgage commitment and mortgage advance breakdown
  • Contact solicitor when funds are ready
  • Follow up with solicitor prior to closing
  • Contact solicitor to advise that funds can be released
  • Ensure that all conditions have been met, all documentation has been received and that file is complete on the day of closing
  • Close files in the system and send to accounting department
  • Review solicitor mortgage documentation to ensure it corresponds to the terms of the commitment and is in compliance with established regulatory and company guidelines and policies
  • Escalate any documentation issues to the Underwriter and/or Manager for review
  • Coordinate with mortgage accounting for the release of mortgage funds on a timely basis
  • Respond to all inquiries within the established turnaround times
  • Adhere to policy/procedures to ensure AML and Quality Assurance requirements are met.
We are also require the following qualification:
  • Completed post-secondary education or equivalent work experience required
  • Previous experience within Financial Services sector preferred
  • Previous experience within Mortgage industry an asset
  • Completion of Mortgage Agent Course and/or FSCO License an asset
  • Working knowledge of PC software in a Windows environment required
Could you please confirm the NOC code for this one? I am very confused and need to decide the future steps ASAP as my Canadian work permit ends in December 2019.

Your assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Patricia

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
I am working in Saudi Arabia and received nomination. While working on my application, I am having following douts. Some insight is expected from experienced person.

1) I am in Saudi Arabia and my family is in India. During visa stamping, do CIC issue separate letter for each family member to submit passport?

2) Is it possible to submit my passport in Saudi Arabia and my family member's passport in India? Do I need to give such request during the application?

Can anyone one share actual process with timeline for visa stamping?

Thanking you in advance.
Can anyone reply to me here?

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Any Indian here please tell me ? I have done Masters by Distance education from reputed university in Punjab. I will get points of masters or it will not counted ?