+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi,

we received ITA and we want to chose Ontario as the place to live, does my spouse need to have a bachelor degree too? or just the principal applier?

thank you.
If you are claiming points for your spouse based on the CRS score where she has received a Bachelor's Degree, then yes, you also need to get the ECA done. Otherwise, you don't need to.

Goodluck!

Dan

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
regarding medical checkup:
I read that UCI is not valid for 1st timer. Does it mean that I bring the ITA when doing the checkup? How do they link with my application?
If they only ask for the ITA, bring it. Or else, don't since your Passport will be linked to your Application, they will issue you letter which will be updated in the profile.

Goodluck!

Dan

Abi info89

Feb 17, 2019
Hi
Looking forward for EE.
Ive done distance learning from uk uni which is 1 year full time BA hon..
Before that ive done level 5 diploma one year ... ive done A levels before that i think this doesnt count..
So how many pointswill i get in this ..thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thank you so much for taking your time and replying.
-Another question is if I graduated here and I have the copy of transcript from the college can I attach the copy of it or I need to request my school to send it directly to immigration all office.

All documentation should be provided online. (i.e) Uploaded online by you along with your e-APR. In most cases, there is no physical documentation involved. You can upload your degree/diploma, ECA report and IELTS TRF in the education history section placeholder.

- and regarding the police background check. Can I request it now while I am trying to collect the documents. If it's ok if they send it to the embassy of my country ahead of time or how does it work? ( should i request it to send to Canadian embassy of my country or to consulate of my country in Canada?

Read the answer above .Documents ought to be submitted along with the application online. You have to get the PCC, scan it and submit it along with the application. And yeah, you can start the process of getting PCC now since you already have PCC.

Thank you so much

ujemen1969

Feb 14, 2019
please how can I get the form on line to register for EE, MY Document have been verified,have my ielts result.I will be glad you did.thanks

Last edited:

khan336

Feb 8, 2019
hi all... post PPR, is it mandatory to submitt all the previous passports as well to vfs? or only the current valid one will.do?

preet28

Oct 25, 2017
I am working at abc company from oct 2017 till present and filing my ee under noc 6211 with one year experience which is already completed in 2018 october . can i quit my job after i got ita?

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
In order to prove my relation to my sister in canada, can i provide our passports or only Birth certificates are acceptable.
Secondly, to provide "Proof of residency in Canada of sibling " can I provide her phone bill delivered with her address on it as she does not have any other utilities on her name.
I have only a few days left to submit my documentation, if someone could reply back , I would be really grateful.
Thanks!

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
I am working at abc company from oct 2017 till present and filing my ee under noc 6211 with one year experience which is already completed in 2018 october . can i quit my job after i got ita?
Yes you can quit but you may have to explain it in "Letter of explanation" about the current job status. also you should attach the relieving letter if possible.

May 11, 2016
I want to do post graduate diploma for gaining extra points.Can someone here guide me any cheap and quick(self paced/fast track) option to do pg diploma which is acceptable for express entry.

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi guys!! I have a query that’s been pestering me. The thing is that I received a passport request letter yesterday and I am going to go to VFS for the same.
However, I did not receive any intimation on biometrics at all. I am aware that after 31st December 2018 it is now compulsory for people immigrating from Asia to provide their biometrics. However, I had applied for PR through EE in September 2018, which is when I wasn’t required to provide biometrics. In the VFS declaration form there’s a section which asks the applicant to declare if he wishes or does not wish to enroll to submit biometrics. Now can somebody please please tell me if I can ignore it for now and go ahead with submitting my passport and stay calm till they ask me for biometrics or should I be mentioning anything to that?? It will be a big help if someone had an answer to my query!! Thank you :)

khan336

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys!! I have a query that’s been pestering me. The thing is that I received a passport request letter yesterday and I am going to go to VFS for the same.
However, I did not receive any intimation on biometrics at all. I am aware that after 31st December 2018 it is now compulsory for people immigrating from Asia to provide their biometrics. However, I had applied for PR through EE in September 2018, which is when I wasn’t required to provide biometrics. In the VFS declaration form there’s a section which asks the applicant to declare if he wishes or does not wish to enroll to submit biometrics. Now can somebody please please tell me if I can ignore it for now and go ahead with submitting my passport and stay calm till they ask me for biometrics or should I be mentioning anything to that?? It will be a big help if someone had an answer to my query!! Thank you :)
same question from my side as well...someone plz answer...

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, I already do have work visa for Canada filed by my organisation on my behalf. Now while applying for PR, when it asks "If you have applied for immigration before", do I need to say "Yes"?
On saying "Yes" it asks you the application number and the UCI number, I do have those, however since the work visa is applied by a third party hired by the MNCs, don't think I will have all the information if they dig in more. Please suggest.