+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Yes you can quit but you may have to explain it in "Letter of explanation" about the current job status. also you should attach the relieving letter if possible.

In order to prove my relation to my sister in canada Birth certificates are acceptable.

Secondly, to provide "Proof of residency in Canada of sibling " Driving licence will work !

Tridentus

Dec 23, 2016
Hi all,

Wanted to get some clarification for a few things:
Context: I was refused PR on Monday this week and planning to submit a new one by end of next week for an ITA in March 2019 (467 was my estimate CRS). Work permit expires in June 2019 and will be applying for BOWP as soon as PR submitted

Questions:

1. Work History for Express Entry (all for same company):
Work Exp A: 1.5 years - job title is the same as Work Exp C but NOC is different (2141-Industrial Engineer)
Work Exp B: 1 year
Work Exp C: 2 months (Current) (1523 - Production Logistics Coordinator)

a) I'm looking to get 2 years worth of points, can I leave out Work Exp C or will CIC see that as sketchy?
b) The job titles for Work Exp A & B are the same in my company but job roles are different, would CIC take that as sketchy?

2. Could I resubmit the same documents from my first PR submission (Sep 2018) should I receive an ITA next month (cross fingers)
1. Police Certificate (outside Canada) was created 6 months ago (Aug 23)
2. Medical Check was created 5 months ago (Sep 7)
3 Digital Photo was created 6 months ago (Jul 30)
4. RCMP Criminal Check was created 4 months ago (Oct 30)

Thanks all!

kamil2990

Jan 2, 2019
If I have a Master degree from the United States do I still have to do WES evaluation for my Bachelor's degree from India or just WES for masters is fine?

ankurshem50

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I'm in deliberate confusion that if I furnish that my wife would be accompanying me to Canada so is there no choice to let her come later to Canada while I travel alone in the prescribed time lines. The whole reason is not leave both of our jobs in India and migrate to Canada instead onlyo me going & settling down at the first place.

Any leads or links would be of great help.

Thanks.

vbhar1

Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys, I am getting the funds from my brother, and in the gift deed and as per the exchange rate the amount is around 300 dollars less that what I have mentioned in the express entry profile, i have that much amount in my bank account but since it is a salary account so all of it might not be 6 months old..but I will maintain it over that from now onwards, will that alright or will it creat a problem?. Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I'm in deliberate confusion that if I furnish that my wife would be accompanying me to Canada so is there no choice to let her come later to Canada while I travel alone in the prescribed time lines. The whole reason is not leave both of our jobs in India and migrate to Canada instead onlyo me going & settling down at the first place.

Any leads or links would be of great help.

Thanks.
If you are the primary applicant, you can land first and your spouse can land at a later time OR you and your dependent can land together. Its just that your spouse (dependent) can't land before you do .

Also, she needs to land and 'activate' PR status before your spouse's COPR/visa expires. Once she lands in Canada and 'activated' his/her PR, your spouse can go back to India and then return to Canada after a couple of years. This is colloquially called 'Soft landing'.

However, your spouse should remain in Canada for at least 2 years in each 5 year period in order to maintain PR status. This 5 year period begins from the day your spouse lands in Canada and 'activates' PR. Read more about PR Residency obligations here ->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=727&top=4

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1: Hi folks, i had done my pcc in jan mid 2019 from india and i Will be getting ecopr in april end, so will it create any problem ??

2: my wes is about to expire in may 2019 as well, will it be a problem ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
1: Hi folks, i had done my pcc in jan mid 2019 from india and i Will be getting ecopr in april end, so will it create any problem ??

There's nothing called an 'eCOPR'. There's an e-APR (Electronic Application for Permanent Residence) and then there's a COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence). Which one is it?

2: my wes is about to expire in may 2019 as well, will it be a problem ??

Will it be a problem for what? To be able to answer, I would need more information... Like if you have already received an ITA and submit an application or you are yet to submit it.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys
When file transfer to NDVO do they again check all job verification and all.
My file transfer to NDVO on Feb 15.
Aor Dec 8
Med done 11 jan
Rprf request 28 jan paid 29 jan.
got mail that my file transfer to NDVO because on 11 I mail them for office address change. They said any change plz inform NDVO because your file is there now

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, i have following questions :

1: when i will sumbit my documents , my pcc and wes will be expiring next month say i will submit my documents in april end so in may my wes and pcc will expire. So just want to confirm is it fine or cic will create issue on this ?