+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma in Canada after masters

dreamtanvir

Mar 11, 2018
How about doing PGD in Canada after Hons in CS?
IELTS Score is too bad (5.0)
Please give me a suggestion...
Hons (3.20 out of 4) 2013

Oyinkan

Apr 23, 2018
Hello I applied for an advanced diploma after a bachelors degree is it ok and wat ups I be granted visa and also can I take my masters from there

Joshna

Jun 4, 2019
Hello,

Greetings.

I got admission for applied degree (Bachelor of Applied Technology - petroleum engineering) in SAIT which is 2 years program for Jan 2020 intake. Is there any impact on Visa because I already have masters degree in chemical engineering . what will happen if I don't include my masters in Visa application form?

Kindly revert on the same.

Thanks in advance.

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
[QUOTE="Joshna, post: 7901124, member: hello, have you applied for the visa and whats the outcome?
Greetings.

I got admission for applied degree (Bachelor of Applied Technology - petroleum engineering) in SAIT which is 2 years program for Jan 2020 intake. Is there any impact on Visa because I already have masters degree in chemical engineering . what will happen if I don't include my masters in Visa application form?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
[QUOTE="Joshna, post: 7901124, member: hello, have you applied for the visa and whats the outcome?
Greetings.

Thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE]
Its called misrepresentation and if found out could even lead to a long ban from the country

Reactions: backendcode

kanak90

Sep 4, 2018
Sorry, I dont want to discourage you but yes you already have Masters from India (which you can't hide) and now applying for something inferior course. There are chances of refusal but it all depends on your luck too. I won't take that chance.
Hi
I have done Bachelors of Computer Applications in 2012. I have work experience of 1 year and I can show work experience of one more year. After that I have 7 years of education gap. I have been preparing for government exams during that time. I want to apply for PG Diploma in HR Management. What are the chances of visa approval?
Please reply soon. I am really worried for past few days.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hello...thnx sabby for replying Following is my profile
I have done M.Sc in Stem cell and tissue engineering (subject of life sciences) and I want to go to Canada for further studies.Following is my profile.
Can anybody predict my Visa chances as I am very much afraid to apply for diploma after masters degree.

IELTS 8 bands
L-9
R-8.5
S-7
W-7

M.Sc % : 67
B.Sc(hons) in Biotechnology % :67
B.ed :74
No Gap

I want to apply for advance diploma named Biotechnology technologist-Industrial Microbiology in Centennial college

For PhD I contacted supervisors bt they did not replied me...so I left the idea of doing PhD :-[ ...as time is passing by...
I already missed sept adm and nw dont wnt to miss jan adm

Could you tell me if this diploma is fine or I shud choose another one????
I would highly recommend to gain one year of experience and apply PR under express entry! This is the best way to go!

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Greetings.

Thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE]
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/document-misrepresentation.html

kanak90

Sep 4, 2018
I would highly recommend to gain one year of experience and apply PR under express entry! This is the best way to go!
Hi
I have done Bachelors of Computer Applications in 2012. I have work experience of 1 year and I can show work experience of one more year. After that I have 7 years of education gap. I have been preparing for government exams during that time. I want to apply for PG Diploma in HR Management. What are the chances of visa approval?

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hi
How old are you?