+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma in Canada after masters

Arun Sundar

Jul 18, 2021
I got visa for a pg diploma, after msc, on my second application.
Strong SOP is the key.
Reasons for initial refusal:  "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence"
 "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on the purpose of your visit"
1st application, apparently, wasn't convincing enough, so I modified my SOP to be more convincing. Particularly, addressing the concerns they noted.
Good luck
Can you mail your SOP to arunshal96@gmail.com ?

Reactions: MZHSECA

Divyang4566

Aug 13, 2021
I got visa for a pg diploma, after msc, on my second application.
Strong SOP is the key.
Reasons for initial refusal:  "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence"
 "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on the purpose of your visit"
1st application, apparently, wasn't convincing enough, so I modified my SOP to be more convincing. Particularly, addressing the concerns they noted.
Good luck
May i know you Msc subject and PG diploma course subject

Mohd Zeeshan

Oct 25, 2021
M.Tech - Water Sciences
Experience - 6 years
Looking for PG Diploma in the relevant field to upgrade my skills.

Any chances of being getting a study permit?

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
I have done MTech in biotechnology from amity institute of technology.and wish to do phd from canada but till now no response from supervisors
please guide