+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma in Canada after masters

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Has anyone here got a study visa for a PG Diploma from Canada after already completing a Masters degree in India ?

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
I got visa for a pg diploma, after msc, on my second application.
Strong SOP is the key.
Reasons for initial refusal:  "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence"
 "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on the purpose of your visit"
1st application, apparently, wasn't convincing enough, so I modified my SOP to be more convincing. Particularly, addressing the concerns they noted.
Good luck

Vignehdb9

Jan 22, 2021
Strong SOP is the key.
Reasons for initial refusal:  "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence"
 "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, based on the purpose of your visit"
1st application, apparently, wasn't convincing enough, so I modified my SOP to be more convincing. Particularly, addressing the concerns they noted.
Good luck
can you please send the sop. I am currently having the same situation i want to pursue a diploma in biotech and i have a masters in microbiology from India. will be very grateful if i can get your help.my mail id is vigneshdb9@gmail.com

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Strong SOP is the key.
Good luck
can you please send your sop for reference on arindam1906@gmail.com?