+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Sunita_Khary

Aug 17, 2018
Hi experts,
I am outland (USA) AOR Dec10 and per my last GCMS notes received in July’21, only criminality is passed with info sharing in progress. The rest is not started. I’m trying to travel back home for 3-5 months in mid December and I am wondering if I need to inform IRCC of my travel plans? Additionally, Let’s say they miraculously send passport request while I am back home, can I send in my passport directly from there? Or send my passport to a family in USA who then can mail it to the visa office? Most likely it’d be New York as that’s where I did my biometrics. Thanks so much for all your help.
Please let me know, if you hear any response. as I am also in same boat

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
If you work in Canada just raise a webform with your reference letter
Any where else.. they don't care
It is something related to work permit visa and employment systems in Canada.
Can you confirm if the job is outside Canada we don't need to update them?

I started my company in February and been working through my own .ltd in the UK since, but I haven't updated IRCC... Should I?

Thanks!

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Can you confirm if the job is outside Canada we don't need to update them?

I started my company in February and been working through my own .ltd in the UK since, but I haven't updated IRCC... Should I?

Thanks!
Unfortunately i can't find it now, however up to my knowledge only work permit workers and job related PnP nominees need to do that mandatory

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1378&top=17

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/job-change-during-pr-process.164305/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/do-i-need-to-inform-ircc-of-job-change.617854/

If you work in chang xyz and moved to chai wz overseas, is not a big deal ! unless it is in canada and on some visa restrictions rules.

Last edited:

INSGCA

Jan 14, 2021
@legalfalcon need your advise.
My AOR is Dec 2020 and I currently reside in Singapore on a work visa. My visa was about to expire and the renewal application was rejected last month due to changes in eligibility rules. My employer then submitted a fresh application for a different category of work visa which has been approved.

Do I have to inform IRCC regarding the renewal rejection. If yes, what all information should I provide?

Last edited:

Eephie

Jul 18, 2021
Hi. You should be less worried because yours is damn fast. My AOR is Nov 2020. My eligibility says not started. Since my file got to my LVO in Accra Ghana early this year they’ve not touched it at all. Folks might say you lucky but I say you blessed

Mine…..
FSW-Outland/ AOR NOV 2020
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs:
Final:

7-9months they didn’t touch it, this drives me crazy honestly lol.

My advice to myself and others, just keep busy with other aspects of life. Patience is indeed a virtue.
I think they are really slow in Accra.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon need your advise.
My AOR is Dec 2020 and I currently reside in Singapore on a work visa. My visa was about to expire and the renewal application was rejected last month due to changes in eligibility rules. My employer then submitted a fresh application for a different category of work visa which has been approved.

Do I have to inform IRCC regarding the renewal rejection. If yes, what all information should I provide?
No, any visa application that is rejected after submission of application need not be informed to IRCC.

stricker0444

Dec 10, 2020
Hi experts,
I am outland (USA) AOR Dec10 and per my last GCMS notes received in July’21, only criminality is passed with info sharing in progress. The rest is not started. I’m trying to travel back home for 3-5 months in mid December and I am wondering if I need to inform IRCC of my travel plans? Additionally, Let’s say they miraculously send passport request while I am back home, can I send in my passport directly from there? Or send my passport to a family in USA who then can mail it to the visa office? Most likely it’d be New York as that’s where I did my biometrics. Thanks so much for all your help.
hello @legalfalcon any chance you can shed your knowledge on this? Thanks so much

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

bjc553

Oct 4, 2021
Help Eligibility Review, GCMS notes ordered after 10 months and Eligibility Review required since February!!!

Issue with letter of employment affecting points what do I do now?

FSW-Inland/ AOR DEC 2020
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: In progress
Info Sharing: Complete

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Help Eligibility Review, GCMS notes ordered after 10 months and Eligibility Review required since February!!!

Issue with letter of employment affecting points what do I do now?

FSW-Inland/ AOR DEC 2020
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: In progress
Info Sharing: Complete

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You need to know what exactly was the issue with the letter. Is it job description? Or salary not stated? You can resend them through webform with the corrected info if you figure it out.