+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to inform IRCC of Job Change?

aguscoria

Jul 2, 2018
Hello Everyone.

I fully submitted my application for Express Entry on March 2nd, last week I had a promotion in with my current employer and was promoted from Presales Manager to Director of Sales, I am curious if this something I need to inform IRCC. For client facing purposes, I will be changing the role that I have on my LinkedIn profile but I don't want this to generate any issues on my Express Entry application if they decide to do some research and see that my role is now different.

Should this be an issue? Do I need to inform IRCC?

Best,

Amir65

Feb 1, 2019
Iran
Job change is not among necessary changes that IRCC asks you to inform them about. I think long as it doesn't affect your eligibility ,no need .

sri_12

Feb 23, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I fully submitted my application for Express Entry on March 2nd, last week I had a promotion in with my current employer and was promoted from Presales Manager to Director of Sales, I am curious if this something I need to inform IRCC. For client facing purposes, I will be changing the role that I have on my LinkedIn profile but I don't want this to generate any issues on my Express Entry application if they decide to do some research and see that my role is now different.

Should this be an issue? Do I need to inform IRCC?

Best,

What did you do? Did you update them?