+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

KOKO_WAWA

Jul 22, 2021
I had a remed request in August, did it a few days later and was updated to pass the day after the results were sent to IRCC. My original was due to expire in December. I just got my COPR this week.
Congratulations
What was the allow time to do medicals ? 30 days ?
And what was visa expiry length?

Thx : )

Gin710

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Everyone, hope you are safe and well :)

I am a FSW Outland applicant with Dec AOR. Recently I changed my company and wanted to update this for IRCC information. Can someone please help me with:
  • The process to update the new job
  • Documents required
Thanks!

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020

I am a FSW Outland applicant with Dec AOR. Recently I changed my company and wanted to update this for IRCC information. Can someone please help me with:
  • Documents required
Thanks!
Hi, Just raise a webform and update about the new job, date of leaving the last organization and DOJ for new org. Specifically emphasize on not claiming and points for the new job and no change in NOC. Also, that it does not impact the existing application in any way.

Reactions: Ximena88 and Gin710

stricker0444

Dec 10, 2020
Hi experts,
I am outland (USA) AOR Dec10 and per my last GCMS notes received in July’21, only criminality is passed with info sharing in progress. The rest is not started. I’m trying to travel back home for 3-5 months in mid December and I am wondering if I need to inform IRCC of my travel plans? Additionally, Let’s say they miraculously send passport request while I am back home, can I send in my passport directly from there? Or send my passport to a family in USA who then can mail it to the visa office? Most likely it’d be New York as that’s where I did my biometrics. Thanks so much for all your help.

Reactions: klausmike

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021

• Documents required
Thanks!
If you work in Canada just raise a webform with your reference letter
Any where else.. they don't care
It is something related to work permit visa and employment systems in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOKO_WAWA

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
Lately, I have been noticing GUs followed by gateway error, anyone else experienced the same? (I know GU don't even matter anymore, but give me some hope :p )