Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
https://i.postimg.cc/m20M3Nbs/Screenshot-for-Canadavisa.png

So what’s a problem here? You will get points for Two degrees (almost as good as Masters for EE)
https://i.postimg.cc/m20M3Nbs/Screenshot-for-Canadavisa.png

Let's see if I got a hang of it
Wasn't the issue that the GCMS notes said that the eligibility was not met as the applicant was claiming points for a higher qualification than they posses? Doesn't this sound like some action is required on the applicant's part?

OnyeAmchra

Sep 11, 2021
Wasn't the issue that the GCMS notes said that the eligibility was not met as the applicant was claiming points for a higher qualification than they posses? Doesn't this sound like some action is required on the applicant's part?
I sent an LOE with accompanying documents already.
This statement was a response to my obliging the request for a screenshot of the evaluation by WES.

Reactions: kirsteeee

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I did not see the notes sorry.
Normally it is straight forward-you just write in EE what’s in your WES for every education and the system calculates your score. I am clueless how can one do anything wrong in that part of application to get Review required.

TheBigMaster

Mar 19, 2021
I got a re-med request in Aug (my original one would expire in early Oct), but that was in relation to a work permit I applied for using the same medical results for my EE.
What time frame do they give for re-med plz ?

And was it linked to CIC account or did you just send it via webform?

Thx

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
What time frame do they give for re-med plz ?

And was it linked to CIC account or did you just send it via webform?

Thx
I believe EE medical results are likely to get an extension. For me, the request arrived in my email 2 months before the current one expires.
I did not do anything to request a re-med, the email just magically showed up when I got up one day.
It clearly stated that the remed request is linked to my work permit application.

Reactions: TheBigMaster

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Please guys
Any outland recieved any kind of medical update? Please share and educate us.
Thx
I had a remed request in August, did it a few days later and was updated to pass the day after the results were sent to IRCC. My original was due to expire in December. I just got my COPR this week.

Harinder Nain

Aug 9, 2021
I submit my medical 26 oct 2020 but my medical passed on 13 Jan.So please inform me , which is actual date and when will expire my medical. I want to remedical now or wait for medical request.