+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

datguyforcanada

Dec 5, 2020
US based applicant here. Last update Medicals passed Jan 2021. At this point, I think they’ll either extend Medicals or ask for redo. I doubt they’d move quick enough to process and issue COPR with 2, max 3 months left. Thoughts?

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
US based applicant here. Last update Medicals passed Jan 2021. At this point, I think they’ll either extend Medicals or ask for redo. I doubt they’d move quick enough to process and issue COPR with 2, max 3 months left. Thoughts?
Lotsa peeps who got their PPRs recently all had remeds, so probably gonna be the same for us.

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Looks like some people got it extended. Any rule as to which would be the case?
i have searched the forum, and found that some said it could be extended only if a decision is about to be made within 15 months from original meds otherwise (15 moths +) an applicant should receive a re-med request.
however nothing is for sure no ground rules posted by IRCC

Nov 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
can you please give us an idea how re-med is done?
did you receive a request to do so ?
or did it on your own ? isn't supposed to be extended automatically ?
thx
I got the re-med request on Sep 13, medical done on Sep 22, medical passed on Sep 28… For my dependents - Got the same request on July 21 and it’s passed in a week. Addition on it my previous medical is valid till December 2021.

AOR 15-DEC-2020
Applied as CEC-inland with Outland dependents but now Outland since March 2021

datguyforcanada

Dec 5, 2020
I got the re-med request on Sep 13, medical done on Sep 22, medical passed on Sep 28… For my dependents - Got the same request on July 21 and it’s passed in a week. Addition on it my previous medical is valid till December 2021.

AOR 15-DEC-2020
Applied as CEC-inland with Outland dependents but now Outland since March 2021
This is so annoying. So arbitrary. There doesn’t seem to be any rules as to who gets remed and who extension.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon and others, I was wondering if I could get some quick help. Have hunted around and found conflicting things on both these questions:

1. I received my AOR in December of 2020 as a FSW-Outland. My contract with my current position (in the US) is about to end. It is the job that I used for my eligibility. Do I need to upload a webform to let them know my position is ending? What information do I need to include?
2. I am about to visit my girlfriend in Vancouver next month. If I receive my PPR while in Canada, do I need to exit Canada before I send my passport away or am I allowed to do certain next steps from within the country?

Thanks!

So tired of this long process that doesn't seem to be getting any shorter :(

Reactions: Sand_canada

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon and others, I was wondering if I could get some quick help. Have hunted around and found conflicting things on both these questions:

1. I received my AOR in December of 2020 as a FSW-Outland. My contract with my current position (in the US) is about to end. It is the job that I used for my eligibility. Do I need to upload a webform to let them know my position is ending? What information do I need to include?
2. I am about to visit my girlfriend in Vancouver next month. If I receive my PPR while in Canada, do I need to exit Canada before I send my passport away or am I allowed to do certain next steps from within the country?

Thanks!

So tired of this long process that doesn't seem to be getting any shorter :(
I hope I'm wrong but as a fsw o I don't see fsw o getting ppr soon based on current trends