+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP re-evaluation

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
7th day from your exam date or the date of request?
Normally, after request,

I am not too sure how well I did. So badly wanted that 9 in speaking :"(
If you don't feel sure about it, it becomes an issue of money. If you don't mind spending $60 to check and clear your doubts, I'd still suggest that you go for it. If you have the means, I think re-evaluation is the better option, since you won't be thinking "what if I had applied for a re-evaluation?", when preparing to take the exam again.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Normally, after request,

If you don't feel sure about it, it becomes an issue of money. If you don't mind spending $60 to check and clear your doubts, I'd still suggest that you go for it. If you have the means, I think re-evaluation is the better option, since you won't be thinking "what if I had applied for a re-evaluation?", when preparing to take the exam again.
No issue with the money, I already requested for a re-evaluation. Fingers crossed for that 9.

anirudh41

Aug 21, 2020
Here to provide a little update.
This forum has been a great information source for CELPIP reevaluation and I would like someone else to get this info as well.
I gave CELPIP general on Aug 08, got results on Aug 12 as
R - 12, L - 11, W - 9, S - 8.
Needed 9 in all sections so applied for reevaluation on Aug 12th itself.
Received result on Aug 20th as Speaking updated from 8 to 10.
Now the score is
R - 12, L - 11, W - 9, S - 10.
Hope this helps.

jatin.m17

Aug 15, 2020
I did Celpip on 13th Aug got the score of L-10, R-12, W-8, S-9. I need that 1 extra point for Writing section. What you guys suggest shall i take the re-evaluation?
UPDATE - Took re-evaluation on 13th, it din't worked for me. Still! the score is same, received exactly 7th day from submission.