Oct 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-04-2019
I requested my re-evaluation on Speaking (9) a little over a week ago. Got back an updated score of 12!
Your score could change, especially for Speaking and Writing.

mykevin

Jul 17, 2017
I requested my re-evaluation on Speaking (9) a little over a week ago. Got back an updated score of 12!
Your score could change, especially for Speaking and Writing.

Just requested for my score re-evaluation for S and W. Original score is 10(L) 10(R) 8(S) 7(W). Hoping for the best!

imti041413

Oct 30, 2018
I got mine today. R12 L12 W8 S7 :(

Not sure if its gonna help as its kinda lottery and heard they kinda feel reluctant to increase from 8 to 9 or 7 to 9. Still went for re-evaluation. I am guessing they are gonna do a S8 and W9, at max! :( I am confident that my writing will increase but speaking not sure. Finger crossed!!

Jun 4, 2019
Hi - I wrote CELPIP exam on June 9, 2019, I have 4 year's of experience in Canada. My Score was L -8,R-7,W-7,S-6 . I applied for re-evaluation. I am afraid and, I am in need of 7 in speaking to Move forward. Is there any chance of increasing a score by re-evaluation ?

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Got original result on Aug 13, 2019 L12 R12 W8 S10
Need minimum 9 on each for max FSW immigration points so that same day I requested a re-evaluation of only writing. Got re-evaluation complete email yesterday, Aug 27th. Writing was increased to 9 thankfully. That was exactly 2 weeks.

My 2 cents: there's no point re-evaluating listening or reading as that's either correct or incorrect from multiple choice so your score won't change. Writing and speaking on the othethsnd are subjective to thr marker really. I would definitely ask for a re-eval especially as you get refunded if score changes

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Need minimum 9 on each for max FSW immigration points so that same day I requested a re-evaluation of only writing. Got re-evaluation complete email yesterday, Aug 27th. Writing was increased to 9 thankfully. That was exactly 2 weeks.

My 2 cents: there's no point re-evaluating listening or reading as that's either correct or incorrect from multiple choice so your score won't change. Writing and speaking on the othethsnd are subjective to thr marker really. I would definitely ask for a re-eval especially as you get refunded if score changes
Hi could you please share some study materials in my email rabin500@yahoo.com.Or advised me how to get good score.
Thanks

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hi could you please share some study materials in my email rabin500@yahoo.com.Or advised me how to get good score.
Thanks

They have an official YouTube channel called "celpip". Also check out a channel called "Mad English TV". I watched all videos on both. Follow along, pay attention to strategies given and practice those doing whatever activities/assignments given in videos. Practice speaking, 60-90s longer than you'd think. Practice writing on topic. Read random sources of texts to improve speed/ability to scan. Additionally, celpip has a free practice test on their website that anyone can access. There's also a 2nd free practice that'll be given once you've created a celpip account. I did both tests timed after watching all videos and reviewed answers for listening/reading to see what i got wrong and why. You can also purchase more practice tests and other study materials on their website. Good luck

Last edited:

aks11191

Apr 4, 2019

Hey - Can you please confirm what you mentioned in Test Result Date after revaluation?

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hey - Can you please confirm what you mentioned in Test Result Date after revaluation?
I changed it to the 27th...the day I got re-evaluation complete email as they'll send new paper results to match.
The original "your scores are ready" email date and date on the paper results matched so should be the same.

aks11191

Apr 4, 2019
I changed it to the 27th...the day I got re-evaluation complete email as they'll send new paper results to match.
The original "your scores are ready" email date and date on the paper results matched so should be the same.
In my case, i didn’t receive score report after revaluation so ordered additional report through express post and on that report created date is the same date on which i ordered it.. So i think i should go with the date on which I received an email which states that your revaluation is complete.. What’s say?

jamejka1903

Jul 16, 2015
I think the re-evaluation is worth it. If you have a feeling that you did better, definitely go for it. I did my CELPIP test on August 24th. I received the results within 3 days - I needed 9 in reading and writing as I am applying to become Immigration Consultant. My results were as follows: L:8, R:10, W:8, S:8. I knew I messed up speaking part so I was not even trying to ask for an increase in score, however I knew I did better in writing component. I asked for re-evaluation and my score was raised to 10. I received my re-evaluation results within 1 week of submitting request.
Overall my experience with CELPIP was positive. I also did academic IELTS and I think writing and reading component on IELTS is much harder.

Reactions: Sukhdeep1234567

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
I think the re-evaluation is worth it. If you have a feeling that you did better, definitely go for it. I did my CELPIP test on August 24th. I received the results within 3 days - I needed 9 in reading and writing as I am applying to become Immigration Consultant. My results were as follows: L:8, R:10, W:8, S:8. I knew I messed up speaking part so I was not even trying to ask for an increase in score, however I knew I did better in writing component. I asked for re-evaluation and my score was raised to 10. I received my re-evaluation results within 1 week of submitting request.
Overall my experience with CELPIP was positive. I also did academic IELTS and I think writing and reading component on IELTS is much harder.
Wow... exactly same situation for me. Fingers crossed for writing revaluation..

Mandy_1711

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys,

I have received celpip results as LRWS 9,10,7,7 and my EE application is in pool.

My question is if I apply for revaluation for W and S do I need to revert the score that got until I get the reevaluation results.

Adding to that, currently how long is it taking for celpip test reevaluation..

Please help....