+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP re-evaluation

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi guys,
I recently wrote celpip exam on the 3rd of June, and my result are as follows L8 R10 S10 W8. I'm airtight sure that l did well in Writing and listening. However, do you think the listening re-evaluation will be increased? I'm pretty confident that the writing will be increased because l know l nailed it but am not so sure about the listning even though l did pretty well in it. Thanks

Let me know your thought.
Listening and Reading scores doesn't change normally. Writing will definitely change if you are confident. But you can take a shot. If your writing score change you will get a refund of that fees. Worst case, your listening score will not change and you will end up spending the revaluation fees. Best case, if that changes, you save on retest fee.

jatin.m17

Aug 15, 2020
I did Celpip on 13th Aug got the score of L-10, R-12, W-8, S-9. I need that 1 extra point for Writing section. What you guys suggest shall i take the re-evaluation?

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
I did Celpip on 13th Aug got the score of L-10, R-12, W-8, S-9. I need that 1 extra point for Writing section. What you guys suggest shall i take the re-evaluation?
How come you got your scores in 2 days? We appeared the test on 12th and still no scores. Location was New York.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Yes. Without doubt. Apply immediately. You will get a refund if the scores are revised. Worst case, you lose these 60 dollars. Best case, you get money back plus that score bump to CLB9. Go for it. CELPIP gives the revaluation result on exactly the 7th day.

Reactions: Norli

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
I got my scores today -

Listening - 11
Reading - 12
Writing - 9
Speaking - 8

Should i re-evaluate my speaking? :(

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Yes. Without doubt. Apply immediately. You will get a refund if the scores are revised. Worst case, you lose these 60 dollars. Best case, you get money back plus that score bump to CLB9. Go for it. CELPIP gives the revaluation result on exactly the 7th day.
7th day from your exam date or the date of request?