+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP re-evaluation

Nounoush

Sep 3, 2020
I got my CELPIP test result today: R:12 L:11 S:8 and W:8. I just submitted the re-evaluation request and I hope that helps me get through this scores. I will keep you posted if I hear either good or bad news about it.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Al
I got my CELPIP test result today: R:12 L:11 S:8 and W:8. I just submitted the re-evaluation request and I hope that helps me get through this scores. I will keep you posted if I hear either good or bad news about it.
All the best.. Hope you get at-least 9 in both.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
I am glad I took IELTS too. Scored S - 8.5 L - 8.5 R - 8.5 W - 7.5. Although re-evaluating helped me in CELPIP, i would still recommend taking IELTS. Speaking to a real person might seem easier comparatively.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I am glad I took IELTS too. Scored S - 8.5 L - 8.5 R - 8.5 W - 7.5. Although re-evaluating helped me in CELPIP, i would still recommend taking IELTS. Speaking to a real person might seem easier comparatively.
Makes sense. As per my opinion, Reading & Listening are almost same in both the tests.
Writing is comparatively easier in CELPIP
Speaking, - depends on whether you are comfortable speaking to a person or to a computer. If speaking to a person is intimidating then take CELPIP. But if it doesn't matter than IELTS is a better option. CELPIP speaking is comparatively tougher as it is a 20 minute test with 8 different tasks which just hits you one by one.

My CELPIP score - R-12, L-12, W-11, S-9

Nounoush

Sep 3, 2020
Al

All the best.. Hope you get at-least 9 in both.
I got the results back exactly after one week and only speaking changed to 9. Writing score remained as it was! I am planning to take IELTS instead as I’ve read a bunch of reviews that CELPIP is scam and they want only more money so the scoring system is not fair. I will give it a try, then I can compare both exams.

Aspirant2020

Sep 15, 2020
I gave my test on Sep 11, 2020 (Friday). Got the result today. L9,R12,W9,S8 . I need a minimum of 9 in every section. Applied for re-evaluation for W & S. What would be the probability of speaking section score increase to 9? I appreciate your help in advance.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I gave my test on Sep 11, 2020 (Friday). Got the result today. L9,R12,W9,S8 . I need a minimum of 9 in every section. Applied for re-evaluation for W & S. What would be the probability of speaking section score increase to 9? I appreciate your help in advance.
Hopefully you can change it. I have seen many people sharing that experience, so it is not crazy to think about that possibility!
What time did you get your result?

rezare

Sep 17, 2020
Hi Guys, I took CELPIP and got L12, R 11, W9 and S7. I am going to request for reeval on W and S. But I am concerned that they reduce my score. Is there anybody who got a decrease in any score after reeval?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, I took CELPIP and got L12, R 11, W9 and S7. I am going to request for reeval on W and S. But I am concerned that they reduce my score. Is there anybody who got a decrease in any score after reeval?
They can't reduce your score. It will only stay the same or increase. Good luck!!