Speaking: 10

About two years ago I took my first CELPIP with these scores:
Listening: 9
Reading: 9
Writing: 8
Speaking: 8

Rohitsukh

Jan 27, 2022
I gave my exam on 23 jan 2022 and got my results today on 27 jan 2022 as R12, L10, W8 , S10 and have applied for reevaluation …. I am quite sure about my writing however heard that CELPIP does this intentionally to keep the CLB less than 9 .

still have my fingers crossed will update you guys soon …..hope have heard wrong about CELPIP. Fingers crossed

Kashish092007

Jan 27, 2022
I gave my exam on 23 jan 2022 and got my results today on 27 jan 2022 as R12, L10, W8 , S10 and have applied for reevaluation …. I am quite sure about my writing however heard that CELPIP does this intentionally to keep the CLB less than 9 .

still have my fingers crossed will update you guys soon …..hope have heard wrong about CELPIP. Fingers crossed
Hi There,

Please do share if the writing is updated.

Reactions: Rohitsukh

Rohitsukh

Jan 27, 2022
I got my results or reevaluation today on 04 feb 2022 as R12, L10, W9, S10.

I my case the wringing which I expected was increased and accordingly my CLB score was also increased to band 9 from 8

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I recently gave my CELPIP for CEC, I needed 10 in all 4 sections to get total points of 437 ( 22M , 1 year typeB experience, 2 year canadian studies ) I gave test on 3Rd july and got results today Listening:10 Reading :11 Speaking:11 Writing:7 Just because of 7 in writing my score becomes 408, has anyone tried to send CELPIP for re-evaluation? Any chances of me being bumped, I strongly believe I didn’t write that bad?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I recently gave my CELPIP for CEC, I needed 10 in all 4 sections to get total points of 437 ( 22M , 1 year typeB experience, 2 year canadian studies ) I gave test on 3Rd july and got results today Listening:10 Reading :11 Speaking:11 Writing:7 Just because of 7 in writing my score becomes 408, has anyone tried to send CELPIP for re-evaluation? Any chances of me being bumped, I strongly believe I didn’t write that bad?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Nox vidmate vlc
Do you need 9 or 10? 10 is impossible, 9 is also quite difficult to get with revaluation from 7. I would suggest taking IELTS. CELPIP is very inconsistent.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
This is awful advice. I got all 12s in my CELPIP because I prepared. I got CLB level 7 when I went to IELTS unprepared.

People here really need to stop asking if they think other random forumers think their score will magically increase because they screwed up their test. What would we know? You think you deserved better, but the examiners follow strict criteria and think otherwise. Your chances of getting a bump in score is very little.

If you score anything below 10 in CELPIP it means your English is not good and in my opinion, you will fail to get far ahead in a job in Canada. The idea of is this test isn't just to improve your CRS score, it's also a reflection of your chances to communicate and succeed in Canada and if you're not very good at English, you'll be driving Ubers instead of working in good management positions where excellent English is required.

I'm a PNP nominee working for a corporate company and can definitely say that people with poor English don't progress much unless they're some wizard coder and they don't need great English as they don't need to talk much at work.

So instead of complaining here, go study hard so you can achieve a better score.

Harsh advice but go deal with it.
I don't take advice from you. I already got the score I need.

Reactions: Steak75

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I applied for reval for Writing and it changed from 9 to 11, I got my result exactly on day 7th, last week I have applied for my wife reval but today is 8th day still there is no update.

I read online it usually takes 7 days anyone got it in 8-10 days and score was changed?

Thanks

Naazma

Jul 1, 2022
Has anyone requested a revaluation of the reading section? If so, could you tell me what the status was?

Jul 25, 2022
HELLO MY NAME IS JORGE.I WANT TO SEE HOW CAN MAKE THE APOIMEND FOR MY REEVALUATION IN PARAGON,MY PAY IS GOOD BUT I DONT CAN MAKE MY APOIMENT FOR THE TESTIN DATE.

jinchenglinye

Sep 27, 2022
How long can you guys receive the re-valuation result? Can you do it in one week? I submitted it today, and prefer the receive it before Oct.3