+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Re-evaluation

ajcabili0203

Aug 16, 2017
Hi!
Im an NOC B still trying to increase my celpip levels, I went for another exam last wk and got the result today..unfortunately I have a W-5 and S6
L-8 R-10

Can i try re-evalution?
I'm aiming for 7 even though NOC B minimum level is CLB5

Devanshik

Oct 24, 2017
I got celpip scores
R12
L11
S8
W7.
Should I go for revaluation or re-test? I need 9 in S and W
Or should I take IELTS?

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Hey guys.. is there anyone taking the celpip exam anytime soon? Maybe we can share study materials or practice speaking together

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
I'm a native english speaker, I got the following results:

L 12
R 12
W 9
S 11

Not sure what happened with the writing, I was hoping to get above 10 on everything so I could get the maximum points.

Its only 3 points I'm missing out on but I've ordered a revaluation of my writing section to see if it can get risen to 10 or more. I'll post results when I get them.

Sahhmv

Dec 12, 2017
Hi all,

I took Celpip Nov 4th, I got the following results
L 9
R 12
W 7
S 7

I applied for re-evaluation for W and S and the changed for:
W 8
S 9

I got my refund for the re-evaluation since my scores changed.

The 8 in W is still not enough for me so I took the test again last saturday (Dec 9th), waiting for the results, I hope I can get a minimum of 9 in all of them.

asher.lee

Dec 7, 2017
L 11
R 9
W8
S6

Applied for re-evaluation and nothing changed.
I can easily get 6.5 in ielts general btw.

Gonna have another test in January

Balaji7

Jun 6, 2017
Hi

I recently got my celp ip results.. R - 8, L - 7 , W- 8 and S - 6 and I have applied for re-evaluation for speaking only. Is there any chance of improvement ?

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hi

I recently got my celp ip results.. R - 8, L - 7 , W- 8 and S - 6 and I have applied for re-evaluation for speaking only. Is there any chance of improvement ?
Chance are there but not much .. Two times I applied for my speaking re-evaluation but no luck, In writing one time it got increased from 6 to 8.
Good news for you is, so many others are here whose score increase from 6 to 8 in speaking section. So keep the faith. All the best. Let me know if you get your result.

Balaji7

Jun 6, 2017
Chance are there but not much .. Two times I applied for my speaking re-evaluation but no luck, In writing one time it got increased from 6 to 8.
Good news for you is, so many others are here whose score increase from 6 to 8 in speaking section. So keep the faith. All the best. Let me know if you get your result.
Sure, I will let you know. Thank you!

bobitto

Jan 31, 2018
How long did you guys wait for re-evaluation.
Got my scores today L-11, R-12, S-8, W-8.
Applied for re-evaluation of last two sections. I still need S,W-9 to pass the PR barrier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sahhmv

farazi

Jan 31, 2018
My wife and I took the CELPIP, about 10 days ago. She is the main applicant for Express Entry. Therefore, she is required to achieve at least 9 in each section as most of you probably know. Surprisingly, she was scored 8 in both writing and speaking, even though she thought she did a good job and she expected better scores. Her reading and listening scores are fair,12 and 10, respectively. We, however, are disappointed by her writing and speaking scores. Everyone has confidence in her great ability of speaking and writing. She is a Ph.D. student and always praised by native speakers. We've been living in the U.S for about five years. Still, she received 8 in W and S. We decided to apply for revaluation and meanwhile we'll remain hopeful. However, I would like the CELPIP raters to know how their decision can influence, both positively and negatively, in people's lives. People expect a great deal of fairness from them. So the more careful they are, the better it is.

Last edited:

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hi All,

Just now received my Celpip score. W-8, S- 8, R-9, L- 7. I am sure I did better in listening. Anyone applied for re-evaluation for listening. Any kind of suggestion will be most appreciated.