+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Re-evaluation

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Congrats.. Do you have any idea, how many days it took?
Hi Newbie,

When did you apply for re-evaluation? I have the same case and same marks like you. I have applied last week and believe I need to wait for two more weeks. Let's know if you get any update on this.
Good Luck!

vishalgupta95

May 16, 2017
Revaluation generally takes 2 weeks. I will recommend apply for revaluation if u are confidence. Evaluate 4 things of ur response .
content, delivery, vocabulary and grammar . I will also say that luck play imp role in revaluation as some raters are lenient but most are not.

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Revaluation generally takes 2 weeks. I will recommend apply for revaluation if u are confidence. Evaluate 4 things of ur response .
content, delivery, vocabulary and grammar . I will also say that luck play imp role in revaluation as some raters are lenient but most are not.
Congratulations. Good luck

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Still waiting for update. It takes 2 to 4 weeks. You've applied for reassessment too?
Yes, I applied to last week. In this group I found almost everyone received some increment in Speaking, I am hoping the same.
When did you apply?? Let me know once you receive any update from them.

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I applied to last week. In this group I found almost everyone received some increment in Speaking, I am hoping the same.
When did you apply?? Let me know once you receive any update from them.
Well tomorrow 2 weeks will be completed so I am waiting for a shout from CELPIP guys. I have applied for Speaking. Hoping that to be converted to 7 from 6 and that's what all I need to qualify for EE CEC.

You applied for speaking too?

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Well tomorrow 2 weeks will be completed so I am waiting for a shout from CELPIP guys. I have applied for Speaking. Hoping that to be converted to 7 from 6 and that's what all I need to qualify for EE CEC.

You applied for speaking too?
All the best!
I applied for writing too. I feel my writing test was not marked accurately. Let me know as soon as you get any update.