+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Re-evaluation

Sathishtce

Jul 27, 2017
I got L 10, R10, W 7 & S 6. If i re-take the test and if the scores for L/R/W goes down below the previous, which scores will be considered.

Can re-take only the speaking test?

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got L 10, R10, W 7 & S 6. If i re-take the test and if the scores for L/R/W goes down below the previous, which scores will be considered.

Can re-take only the speaking test?
Scores never go down. You can apply for re-evaluation for speaking only.

Sathishtce

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you Fahad!

My question here is the scores didn't changed for speaking after reevaluation and I am retaking the test. In that case if the scores go down in R/W/L after test retake will my previous R/W/L will be considered??

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scores will be accepted specifically of each test. Doesn't matter if scores go up or down.

You can use your first test if scores go down in retake but no mix and match.

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
I would encourage anyone to apply for a re-evaluation of they don't feel comfortable with their scores. I'm a native English speaker
Celpip Scores before evaluation
L - 11
S- 8
W- 11
R - 12
After reevaluation
L - 11
S- 11
W- 11
R- 12
Plus I received a refund of the $55 evaluation fee

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
I would encourage anyone to apply for a re-evaluation of they don't feel comfortable with their scores. I'm a native English speaker
Celpip Scores before evaluation
L - 11
S- 8
W- 11
R - 12
After reevaluation
L - 11
S- 11
W- 11
R- 12
Plus I received a refund of the $55 evaluation fee
Congrats...It's good news to hear that. But I am not a native speaker and when last time applied it did not get changed. I believe it's all about how u did during the examination.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Can everyone post their question here especially writing and speaking which will help other to prepare well?
Thanks in advance to each and everyone.

Scryden

Jan 29, 2016
I received my CELPIP score as well:

L: 11
R: 12
S: 9
W: 8

Indeed, that stupid 8 is costing me 45 CRS points on my PR application! How ridiculous is that! If my W was a 9 I would've had 45 points extra.
I purchased re-evaluation for Writing only. What are the chances of my writing getting raised from 8 to 9? That is literally all I need... one single point increment. Right now I am below the PR threshold. When I get a 9 in writing, I am OVER the PR threshold.

jilagamazhi

Aug 3, 2017
My re-evaluation on writing came back in two weeks. It went from 6 up to 7 which will be enough for a CEC in NOC A Job. So, if you feel like your test were under scored, definitely try for re-evaluation. Good luck for all!

ajcabili0203

Aug 16, 2017
I just requested a re-evalution request for my celpip exam..

L-8
R-6
W-7
S-6

I am an NOC B category..what are the chances to be in the poll??ill be a year in skilled position this month aiming to apply for CEC

Raguvaran.A

Sep 7, 2017
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, I got my CELPIP result yesterday. .

My scores are

L : 8
R : 9
W : 8
S : 6

I lost in speaking by 1 mark, please let me know the chance of increasing 1 mark thru re-evaluation.
If I'm not able to clear in re-evaluation, is it worth to give another try for CELPIP or shall I try IELTS for the second attempt.

Casg

Sep 15, 2017
I recommend you should go for re-evaluation, I just did re-evaluation for speaking and got a result in 2 weeks, the grade from 6 to 7, i have enough points to apply PR