+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Re-evaluation

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018
Hey All,

So I applied for re-evaluation and its been more than 2 weeks and when I login to check my scores, it still shows results would be available within 2-3 weeks. My question is- Does it change to evaluation results now available or the way to know for sure is when we get an email saying the results are available? Does the status of results being available in 2-3 weeks go away once the results are available?

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hey All,

So I applied for re-evaluation and its been more than 2 weeks and when I login to check my scores, it still shows results would be available within 2-3 weeks. My question is- Does it change to evaluation results now available or the way to know for sure is when we get an email saying the results are available? Does the status of results being available in 2-3 weeks go away once the results are available?
Once your re-evaluation is complete, they will update your scores online and send you an email within a few hours telling you that your scores have been updated. Wait for that email to know for sure that your re-evaluation has been completed. :)

hari2371990

Jul 29, 2017
have two things to ask regarding CELPIP score card.

I gave my test on 8th December 2017 and got my result on 20th December 2017. I applied for revaluation and got my result on 17th January.

While making up Express Entry, I have two columns,

1. Test results date - What should I fill over there ?? Revaluation result date or actual result date
2. Test Report Form number or certificate number - I have only registration and PIN number on score card. What should I fill under this section

I will appreciate if someone helps me under this matter.

Thanks

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hi there,

I got my result just now. I am so shocked.
My score is:
L: 12
R:11
W:8
S:6

I can't believe I only got 6 on speaking! I thought my writing is also better than 8. (predicting 9 or 10)
Do you think I should re-score speaking and writing?

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
have two things to ask regarding CELPIP score card.

I gave my test on 8th December 2017 and got my result on 20th December 2017. I applied for revaluation and got my result on 17th January.

While making up Express Entry, I have two columns,

1. Test results date - What should I fill over there ?? Revaluation result date or actual result date
2. Test Report Form number or certificate number - I have only registration and PIN number on score card. What should I fill under this section

I will appreciate if someone helps me under this matter.

Thanks

1. You should fill in the exact date you took the test.
2. The registration number is the one you need to fill in.

ram12517

Mar 6, 2018
Hi there,

I got my result just now. I am so shocked.
My score is:
L: 12
R:11
W:8
S:6

I can't believe I only got 6 on speaking! I thought my writing is also better than 8. (predicting 9 or 10)
Do you think I should re-score speaking and writing?

Yes go for it, if you are confident enough. My speaking got improved from 6 to 8 after reevaluation. My initial scores were L10,R12,W8,S6

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
My husband and I just got our scores back. We are native English speakers and our scores are:

Husband:
L12
R12
W7
S12

Me:
L12
R11
W8
S12

We have submitted for reevaluation. I have to tell you guys that this is crazy. We both thought we did quite well on the writing, and my husband WRITES FOR A LIVING. He has to write as part of his job now, and he used to work in journalism for over five years. He was very upset, and we are hoping this reevaluation will fix things, but I feel like this test is a lie. If someone who is a native speaker and has been writing everyday for his job, for 15+ years only scores a 7, then this test is a complete lie.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
My husband and I just got our scores back. We are native English speakers and our scores are:

Husband:
L12
R12
W7
S12

Me:
L12
R11
W8
S12

We have submitted for reevaluation. I have to tell you guys that this is crazy. We both thought we did quite well on the writing, and my husband WRITES FOR A LIVING. He has to write as part of his job now, and he used to work in journalism for over five years. He was very upset, and we are hoping this reevaluation will fix things, but I feel like this test is a lie. If someone who is a native speaker and has been writing everyday for his job, for 15+ years only scores a 7, then this test is a complete lie.
CELPIP sucks big time..Go for IELTS

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018

Husband:
L12
R12
W7
S12

Me:
L12
R11
W8
S12

I'm in a similar situation, just got my results today: R:12 L:11 S:10 W:8. I've been living and working US for over 7 years and I was pretty sure to have done a pretty good write up, definitely not a 8. Will check back in 2 weeks but was curious to know if you got your results back? It sounds like a scam to me, purposely done hoping to cash in some extra money from re-evaluations.

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Well we got our reevaluations back and it is NOT good news. My score stayed the same, and my husband's writing moved up to only an 8. I am in the process of writing them an email but seriously, we are both going to have to take one of these tests again. I am now considering doing IELTS instead of retaking the Celpip. I really don't understand WHY I was scored the way I was. It's crazy to me that there is no accountability for these tests and their scores. It's not like knowing the topic would really help you all that much on the test.

paul85

Sep 23, 2016
I have received my CELPIP score today and really disappointed with my speaking score.
My score-L-9, R-9, W-8, S-6.
I am pretty confident to get score 9 in speaking but this is unbelievable they gave me 6! Do you think if I ask for re-evaluation whether it will change or not?
I just need 7!

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I have received my CELPIP score today and really disappointed with my speaking score.
My score-L-9, R-9, W-8, S-6.
I am pretty confident to get score 9 in speaking but this is unbelievable they gave me 6! Do you think if I ask for re-evaluation whether it will change or not?
I just need 7!
In most cases, it remains unchanged after re-evaluation.

paul85

Sep 23, 2016
Just wanted to share my re-evaluation status:
Received re-evaluation score for speaking after exactly 2 weeks:
Before:R9L9W8S6
After:R9L9W8S7

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Also my re-evaluation did not change, I had R12L11S10W8 and stayed the same, will have to re-apply, so annoying as I don't believe the writing was correctly evaluated.