+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker

qsecofr

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, thankfully, my BOWP has been approved today. I applied on oct 23rd 2018. Just thought I should update so people have an idea where their timeline is at. Took approximately 80 days for mine to get approved. Goodluck to all!!
Congratulations! What is your AOR and current status of PR?

priscabowman

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
Congratulations! What is your AOR and current status of PR?
Thank you!! My AOR is 20th October 2018
(CEC stream). I’ve been in the “ip2” stage since medical passed update(20th Nov). The last movement in my account was a ghost update (application/profile updated) on 5th December. I checked my account when I saw it but there was no change in it, and I’ve been waiting since then. How bout you?

qsecofr

Nov 2, 2018
Thank you!! My AOR is 20th October 2018
(CEC stream). I’ve been in the “ip2” stage since medical passed update(20th Nov). The last movement in my account was a ghost update (application/profile updated) on 5th December. I checked my account when I saw it but there was no change in it, and I’ve been waiting since then. How bout you?
Great!
My AOR is August 7th.
BOWP was filed on 17th October.
Last update on PR application was ADR on Aug 28th. Nothing after that.
BOWP application had an update (no email) on 11th Jan that eligibility was being reviewed. Fingers crossed!

Esla29

Jan 14, 2019
Hi! Has anyone who applied between Oct 23 and 26 gotten any news so far?
I applied for my BOWP on Oct 26 (80 days today) and I've had no news yet. Last time I called CIC, I couldn't get to an agent; I'll try again today.
Thank you!

qsecofr

Nov 2, 2018
Hello All,
My BOWP is approved today (as seen online)
Application submitted on Oct 17th 2018.
AOR (CEC) - Aug 7th.
BOWP application was updated on Friday, Jan 11th to “we have started reviewing you eligibility” and today I saw the approval. There were no emails for these updates.

Good luck!

qsecofr

Nov 2, 2018
I applied for my BOWP on Oct 26 (80 days today) and I've had no news yet. Last time I called CIC, I couldn't get to an agent; I'll try again today.
Thank you!
Hi, raise a CSE online. I got an update a week after raising CSE.

Reactions: HDcanada

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi, raise a CSE online. I got an update a week after raising CSE.
Congratulations. Do you have a draft of a message that you sent while raising a case online for BOWP status? If you can share what info need to give along with body of the message. It will be helpful to me as well as others..

qsecofr

Nov 2, 2018
Congratulations. Do you have a draft of a message that you sent while raising a case online for BOWP status? If you can share what info need to give along with body of the message. It will be helpful to me as well as others..
The summary of enquiry was that, as per CIC processing timelines, by application was suppose to be processed by now, but I had not seen any update. Got a vauge response the next day saying the case officer than been informed of the delay and that they will get in touch.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
The summary of enquiry was that, as per CIC processing timelines, by application was suppose to be processed by now, but I had not seen any update. Got a vauge response the next day saying the case officer than been informed of the delay and that they will get in touch.
Thanks a lot. I will try to call them Today morning and if I will not able to get in touch with CIC agent then will raise a CSE for my application.

EconomicRefugee

Oct 8, 2018
Thank you!
Hi. Any news? I applied on the 31st. Also anxious. Anyone else applied end of October?

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Hello,

I applied to EE under CEC in August from Quebec and currently in IP2. My intention is to leave Quebec and settle in Ontario whenever I find a job or become a PR. I have family and friends in Ontario and I have studied there. Currently I am employed in Montreal and my PGWP expires in late April. My questions are
1. Is it possible to extend my work-permit through BOWP program from Quebec and still work in Montreal while waiting for my PR? or Shall I move out first and then apply for the BOWP?
2. If I apply for extension through Quebec (which is a closed work-permit) would it negatively impact my EE application? The reason I am asking is that based on the CIC website Quebec residents are not eligible for BOWP but on their website it clearly says if I am in quebec and hold a CSQ (which I do) I can extend my stay though Quebec. But then I am confused if it is a negative point as I have intended I will move out of Quebec...
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

Thanks

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hello,

I applied for PR - CEC on Dec 14, 2018 and BOWP on Dec. 19, 2018.
My pgwp expires on Feb 7, 2019.

I was wondering how long should I wait before asking any updates to IRCC by phone or CSE.
Do we have a tracker for BOWP???
I believe that I will get my medicals passed by Friday.. How long is taking to have an answer after the medical exam is cleared?

Thank you so much!

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hello,

I applied for PR - CEC on Dec 14, 2018 and BOWP on Dec. 19, 2018.
My pgwp expires on Feb 7, 2019.

I was wondering how long should I wait before asking any updates to IRCC by phone or CSE.
Do we have a tracker for BOWP???
I believe that I will get my medicals passed by Friday.. How long is taking to have an answer after the medical exam is cleared?

Thank you so much!
As per current trend, it seems like process time is 80 days for Online applicants. I see people from Oct who applied for BOWP still waiting for an answer. Mine is from 1st week of Nov and waiting for the response yet.

Reactions: ladyday

Eason

Jan 17, 2019
Good to be here. I recently received my AOR from CIC. PNP paper based and applied on Oct.23 2018

One question for the BOWP, If my PGWP expire soon but I don't have a job, am I eligible for BOWP ? Anyone knows? thank you .