February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hello everyone!

AOR Feb 28
CEC Inland with spouse
BIL March 6
MED Passed March 7

Biometrics appointment on March 13th (Cancelled by Service Canada 2 hours before the appointment due COVID-19).

Apply for BOWP on April 13th.

Got approval of our BOWP with exempt biometrics today September 30th.

Still waiting for the call from Service Canada for the biometrics for PR.

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
No one got update on BOWP yet after above two?

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hello everyone!

CEC Inland + Spouse
AOR February 28th.
BIL March 6th.
MED PASSED March 7th.
Biometrics Appointment March 13th (Cancelled by Service Canada 2 hours before schedule due COVID-19).

Got a call from Service Canada from a "NO CALLED ID" last Friday October 16th at 12pm, book the appointment for biometrics on October 26th for me and my wife. (My wife is the principal in our application and they didn't called her, they only called me).

Good luck everyone!

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

i applied for bowp on October 19, 2020. I realized that i forgot to submit AOR, I did that via webform the same day. Today I saw profile/application updated for bowp. Now it has changed to submitted. Does that mean, theyhave updated AOR or what could be the possibility?????) thanks

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone..My current work permit is expiring March 2021..I submitted my BOWP application yesterday and received a confirmation letter from IRCC in my account today..I see a statement in this letter “..as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until April 02, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first”.

My understanding was that we have the implied status till the time we get a decision on our BOWP application. But it seems it’s 4 months from date from application.

I am concerned as I have seen the average BOWP processing time is more than 4 months.

Anyone in the same situation??
Any thoughts?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Buddy it says until april 2021 or until a deacision is made on ur file so if the decsion on ur file takes longer you can still keep working u will be on implied status..they mentioned whichever is first because very few ppl gt BOWP before 4months processing time...Dont worry as long as your BOWP is under processing u will be on implied status only case u will be losing implied status is if ur PR gets rejected in between ur BOWp cannot be approved and u will be losing status...in ur case if this happens after march 2021..

Reactions: danlb34

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,

i applied for bowp on October 19, 2020. I realized that i forgot to submit AOR, I did that via webform the same day. Today I saw profile/application updated for bowp. Now it has changed to submitted. Does that mean, theyhave updated AOR or what could be the possibility?????) thanks
You do not have to worry, it should be fine. but to be more sure, contact them via phone and make sure the AOR has been added to your file.

kaspy69

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone..My current work permit is expiring March 2021..I submitted my BOWP application yesterday and received a confirmation letter from IRCC in my account today..I see a statement in this letter “..as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until April 02, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first”.

My understanding was that we have the implied status till the time we get a decision on our BOWP application. But it seems it’s 4 months from date from application.

I am concerned as I have seen the average BOWP processing time is more than 4 months.

Anyone in the same situation??
Any thoughts?
BOWP can take anywhere from 104 days to 4 months. Many even get the PR before that, in that case immediately ask for refund of BOWP fee.