+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

jssandhu

Oct 22, 2014
hello all respected members of this forum,
Presently i am on two years work permit as a diesal mechanic( Tractor mechanic) noc code 7312 in british coloumia Canada. please tell how much minimum ielts score required to apply for PNP of British coloumbia(BC) and after got PNP of BC how much minimum ielts score required to apply and get PR . I am 43 years old and educational qualification from india is ITI AND BACHELOR OF ARTS PASSED .WES IS COMPLETED ( EQUIVALENT TO THREE YEARS BA CANADIAN DEGREE) AND SINGLE SON AND WIFE ALL ARE LIVING IN CANADA CURRENTLY.Is same ielts score applied for pnp valid for PR or not means i have to pass ielts again to apply for PR.MY REAL BROTHER IS PR OF CANADA.HOW MUCH TIME CONSUME IN PNP AND PR PROCESS WITH MINIMUM / QUALIFYING IELTS SCORE.pls reply as soon possible.thanks

Last edited:

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Can anyone know good consultant- I want to convert study permit to lmia. I am eligible for Express entry but not enough points. If I get lmia I can get Pr.

Any good lawyer or consultant in Surrey /Vancouver.

Thanks

Flexiraay

Dec 3, 2018
Good day,

Is there anyone who can help me with a clue on how to get a job offer outside Canada or any reliable agent that can help in that regard?
Job offer has been the only constraint to submitting my application all these while. Any help plsss

Thanks.

g s sandhu

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
Nomination.....
2/8/2019
AOR Received.
15/05/2019
Med's Request
04/11/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
U had told earlier that they had doubt abt ur job offer after they called u.Could you pls tell what did they ask u both so that we can be careful.I am still waiting.really tense.
They have some misunderstanding between my talking nd employer, after one week they visitted workplace nd interviewed employer, then they satisfied nd give positive decision,

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

jssandhu

Oct 22, 2014
respected members of this forum,
i need clarification from respected members of this forum on dated Feb.10,2019 but no reply.please check and reply as soon possible.for your ready referance,i post again
thanks & regards,

jssandhu

Oct 22, 2014
Presently i am on two years work permit as a diesal mechanic( Tractor mechanic) noc code 7312 in british coloumia Canada. please tell how much minimum ielts score required to apply for PNP of British coloumbia(BC) and after got PNP of BC how much minimum ielts score required to apply and get PR . I am 43 years old and educational qualification from india is ITI AND BACHELOR OF ARTS PASSED .WES IS COMPLETED ( EQUIVALENT TO THREE YEARS BA CANADIAN DEGREE) AND SINGLE SON AND WIFE ALL ARE LIVING IN CANADA CURRENTLY.Is same ielts score applied for pnp valid for PR or not means i have to pass ielts again to apply for PR.MY REAL BROTHER IS PR OF CANADA.HOW MUCH TIME CONSUME IN PNP AND PR PROCESS WITH MINIMUM / QUALIFYING IELTS SCORE.pls reply as soon possible.thanks

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Sam
same Ielts for all application is required.minimum 7 bands i think.