Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
sor also wants all employees immigration status, start date, wages
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi BC-PNP

I have a question about my BC PNP Nomination.
Submission Date of application: BCPNP (Tech Pilot) program -> 23-Jan-19
Still waiting for the BCPNP NOMINATION.
No immigration consultant in middle/case.
I got Job on my own and applied myself

Today I emailed BCPNP office, they replied that my file given to an ADVISOR for review.

What does that mean?
How long it should take now?
Should I expect a call for questions/interview from them now or what?
If yes, what kind of question they might ask, just so that I prepare myself for that?

thanks in advance.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
No update on my file yet
Email reply says 80% file is processed
Do they mean to say they have processed 80 pc of the files and 20 pc remaining?Any one pls tell if it has taken more than 4 months to get approval.Whats the max time period upto which we should wait?They wud send mail even if they reject?

Mani.097

Jan 14, 2019
Do they mean to say they have processed 80 pc of the files and 20 pc remaining?Any one pls tell if it has taken more than 4 months to get approval.Whats the max time period upto which we should wait?They wud send mail even if they reject?
I talk to my friends about processing time
They say took around 6 months maybe 6.5
Nothing to worry about

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all
Can any one tell whether express entry conducts seperate draws for provincial nominees?Are provincial nominees not kept in the same pool with other applicants.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi Could u plz tell the process after getting nomination.how frequently doex Express entrt conducts draw ?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I talk to my friends about processing time
They say took around 6 months maybe 6.5
Nothing to worry about
Processing times vary based on NOC type, Tech Pilot is the fastest way to receive your nomination.
I received mine in 13 days (some people got it in 7days).

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi , Can you tell me what is the next step after state nomination received? I have UCI number too.
After your nomination, your EE profile will get updated with the nomination and you will get an email.
This usually takes 24hrs to instant update (instant update happened in my case)