+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Great. I applied for pnp on 25 th nov. Still waiting for it. Don’t know why they are taking so long. On their website it’s mentioned 2-3 months. But mine will be almost 4 months in few days. Really tough to wait.
I can understand.Even I was getting desperate till I get it.Make sure all documentation is up to the mark.Rest leave to God.All the best..

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply. Did they called you before sending nomination??

And no TMT or stress test is done. Blood and Urine sample is taken plus a chest x-ray is done. They just check for TB and HIV.
They had called my lawyer for some query.I didnt know about it.He told me after I got that they had called.He didn't tell me what the query was neither I asked.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
No they don’t. This is for sure. They basically check for communicable diseases.
Thanks a lot.Hope there are no issues with medical.Why dont u mail them and ask abt ur status Also I did not file ITR in AY 16-17 as it was nill so ignored.Now if they ask what will i do.Is it mandatory.Anyone faced this situation pls guide.I have form 16 bank statement payslips etc but ITR of that yr is not there.

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hello,
i have also applied for BCPNP ..received Invitation..scored 106..applied for nomination..now how much time it will take for decision and would they call me for an interview? kindly give me ur personal email id.. if is it ok for u

Sep 20, 2018
Hi all ,
My application was submitted on 15th of November , But till date no response from them. My agent said that nothing is received from them. I just want to know that Is this a routine matter or need to something worry about it?

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi all ,
My application was submitted on 15th of November , But till date no response from them. My agent said that nothing is received from them. I just want to know that Is this a routine matter or need to something worry about it?
Under which category u have applied ..skilled category? Have u received the nomination or waiting for it since
November? NOC ?

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
I'm bc pnp applicant , January 2018 , inland no dependent.. medical pass June. When can i expect ppr? I'm paper based

T.champ

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

So I have a question about the job offer needed for B.C. PNP does the job offer need to be backed up with a LIMA?

Any help would be much appreciated

T.champ

Apr 2, 2019
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi,

So I have a question about the job offer needed for B.C. PNP does the job offer need to be backed up with a LIMA?

Any help would be much appreciated

I