+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
After your nomination, your EE profile will get updated with the nomination and you will get an email.
This usually takes 24hrs to instant update (instant update happened in my case)
In how many days do we have to reply and what do we have to do in that.Actually i dont have user name of my profile.My agent has.So I dont know what happens next.He says seperate draws are conducted by cic for pnp.Is it ryt?

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
Processing times vary based on NOC type, Tech Pilot is the fastest way to receive your nomination.
I received mine in 13 days (some people got it in 7days).
I got my PNP in 12 hours. Uploaded all files on Sunday, and on the next day which is Monday, I got PNP certificate.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
I hope anybody can help me actually I applied bc pnp last year and got rejected because of my invitation points lower than draw and second time I got rejected because of NOC mismatch but not I changed my employer because he was not good enough to support me any idea should I include my previous work experience or work more on new job and just put only new work experience?

Mdelca

Mar 17, 2019
Good day,

I just wanted to verify, when creating the bc pnp file under the annual wage.

Should i indicate my salary alone?or should i include my wifes salary per annum??

Thanks

shorty8118

Feb 21, 2019
We are currently in Canada on a 2 yr visa. My wife has just received a job offer in BC.
We are about to put our profile in, my wife has a score of 124. We already have our cic EE profile in with a score of 389.

How quick should we expect to get pulled out,In the skilled EE band?
If we are pulled out how long do you normally have to wait after you have responded to the invite before you have your BC PNP?

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
Hi all
Anyone pls tell if TMT is required in medical test.
Or sress test?Has there been any case of rejection due to medical~
Thanks a lot for your reply. Did they called you before sending nomination??

And no TMT or stress test is done. Blood and Urine sample is taken plus a chest x-ray is done. They just check for TB and HIV.

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
Inland.
Bc ita 1 Nov
Bcpnp application submitted 27 Nov
Approval 5 march
ITA 15 march
Great. I applied for pnp on 25 th nov. Still waiting for it. Don’t know why they are taking so long. On their website it’s mentioned 2-3 months. But mine will be almost 4 months in few days. Really tough to wait.