+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Guys I have a doubt.The company I work in is not having much employees.We are 3 of us only apart from the Owner.Is it ok?As its a shipping co they don't need many employees.Will it create a problem?

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hello Friends,

This question is for my brother. He has 4 years experience as supervisor in food service and is getting offer from employer in BC as assistant manager. I have following questions:

• Is there anyone applied under this category NOC 0631?
  • How many employees should be in restaurant to have assistant manager position?
  • How many application an employer can support if has 4 permanent resident and 4 temporary employees in organization in Vancouver area. This employer has revenue of more than million in a year.
My brother has almost 86 points with this offer letter.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jhoe96

Nov 7, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
PNP
I completed my accounting diploma in 2017. Graduated from a college in Canada. Recently got a full time job offer as a Bookkeeper (skill level B). Just 2 months experience. Would I qualify for Int’l grad category under BCPNP?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
I completed my accounting diploma in 2017. Graduated from a college in Canada. Recently got a full time job offer as a Bookkeeper (skill level B). Just 2 months experience. Would I qualify for Int’l grad category under BCPNP?
Congrats.Just read the criterias of the category in bcpnp website.Btw are they paying good?Is there any part time course for bookkeeping there?

sona.kazemi

Dec 13, 2018
Hi folks, I dont have a comment but have a question and would appreciate if you could help me with it. if the officer is not satisfied that the company's effort in sourcing from local markets was bona fide and rejects the application, will the applicant be able to apply again with the same company after they make proper efforts? Would this decision affect the new application?

The Leonard

Nov 18, 2014
Hi all,

I'd appreciate it if you could help me,

I have just received the PNP confirmation letter, and the Work Permit Support Letter from BC PNP. I have some questions which I appreciate if anybody could answer and guide me. By the way, I'm currently outside Canada.

1. The Post Nomination Guide that I have received through confirmation email has a number of links to cic.gc.ca website which leads to Not Found Error Page of this website!!. There must be a page to provide application forms for the PR. My question is where can I find the correct set of forms and make sure I am filling the right ones?

2. At the same time, as mentioned and suggested in the confirmation email, I can also apply for work permit. But I can't find what type of work permit I should apply for, and I don't know how the process is. Is the process online or paper based?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Harman77

Neet93

May 16, 2019
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
How much time does it take after MR for PPR?

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
[
Hi
Congrats for your nomination. Can you please share your timeline.

QUOTE="The Leonard, post: 7829026, member: 532750"]Hi all,

I have just received the PNP confirmation letter, and the Work Permit Support Letter from BC PNP. I have some questions which I appreciate if anybody could answer and guide me. By the way, I'm currently outside Canada.

1. The Post Nomination Guide that I have received through confirmation email has a number of links to cic.gc.ca website which leads to Not Found Error Page of this website!!. There must be a page to provide application forms for the PR. My question is where can I find the correct set of forms and make sure I am filling the right ones?

2. At the same time, as mentioned and suggested in the confirmation email, I can also apply for work permit. But I can't find what type of work permit I should apply for, and I don't know how the process is. Is the process online or paper based?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
Hi all,

Thank you
Hi all,

Thank you
Congrats for your nomination. Can you pls share your timeline.

DeepaAshar

May 1, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi. I have a question. Is the MAster of Data Science program with a Computational Linguistics specialization from UBC eligible for BC PNP post graduate stream? If yes, how is the cut off score determined? Thank you.

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
Hi
Did anyone faced same situation. It’s been more than 6 months I applied for BC pnp. I emailed to bc pnp for the same and they replied my file is under process. Can anyone tell what is the maximum time for processing.

TIA.

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
U applied under which category..NOC pls. .r u out lander ..from which country? From the last 6 months u have not received ur nomination?

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi all ,
My application was submitted on 15th of November , But till date no response from them. My agent said that nothing is received from them. I just want to know that Is this a routine matter or need to something worry about it?
U have submitted ur application for nomination or pr? Under which category u have applied?