+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Aman_waris

Oct 20, 2017
I have a question, i would highly appreciate if you can answere this.
1) I am wondering if I could apply PR under both Express Entry and PNP at the same time. I have already got PNP ( Paper based)application - it will take up to 16 Months to process going further !!!!!
meanwhile This coming June I will complete one year Canadian Experience and my score Under EEBC will be around 107. So I am thinking about doing both programs at the same time. Is it possible to do that?
I do not want to loss or risk the Province nomination in case i cancel and anything happen with the EEBC.

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,
Please can someone tell me if M.sc or advance certificate through distance learning from BCIT, can be considered a post graduate studies in BC. The course is purely offered by distance learning.

Magnet

Apr 14, 2018
Urgent need help/suggestions
I had applied under express entry (475+ points, degree holder) but got rejected. Now i have only 7 to 8 months left for work permit. What is the best option for me. I mean if i get the job in British Columbia and apply for pnp how long it will take ? How could i get extension on work permit once i applied for pnp . Please reply i am so depressed.
Thanks

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Urgent need help/suggestions
I had applied under express entry (475+ points, degree holder) but got rejected. Now i have only 7 to 8 months left for work permit. What is the best option for me. I mean if i get the job in British Columbia and apply for pnp how long it will take ? How could i get extension on work permit once i applied for pnp . Please reply i am so depressed.
Thanks
Bcpnp takes atleast 3 months .then u will have to apply to Express entry cic again.So around 9 to 10 months.may be more.Why were u rejected?

Magnet

Apr 14, 2018
Bcpnp takes atleast 3 months .then u will have to apply to Express entry cic again.So around 9 to 10 months.may be more.Why were u rejected?
Thanks for reply. If once i got bcpnp then why i have to apply for express entry. I didn't get it please explain. I was thinking if i get the pnp then i can lodge my PR file based on PNP. Because major issue is time. I have only 8 months.
(They said we don't think you have performed your duties wtf )

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
U
Thanks for reply. If once i got bcpnp then why i have to apply for express entry. I didn't get it please explain. I was thinking if i get the pnp then i can lodge my PR file based on PNP. Because major issue is time. I have only 8 months.
Will get nomination and hence 600 pts by bcpnp.But with those points u will need to apply to cic again for pr .That will take its normal time.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Bu
But if u are getting 475 pts why do u need to apply for bcpnp.They rejected u for what reason I didnt understand.Pls try to solve that problem.becoz even if u get pnp u will again be rejected due to that reason.As far as I know.Take some expert opinion pls.

Magnet

Apr 14, 2018
U

Will get nomination and hence 600 pts by bcpnp.But with those points u will need to apply to cic again for pr .That will take its normal time.
Ok got it. Thanks. What is the average processing time once i lodged my bc pnp on the basis of new job ( technician level B category ) with job offer letter ?

Magnet

Apr 14, 2018
Bu

But if u are getting 475 pts why do u need to apply for bcpnp.They rejected u for what reason I didnt understand.Pls try to solve that problem.becoz even if u get pnp u will again be rejected due to that reason.As far as I know.Take some expert opinion pls.
I am thinking to bypass my previous experience. I mean i want to put my pnp based on new job offer letter. In simple words i want to start it from scratch. So once i have job offer letter (category B ) then what is the expected processing time in your knowledge ?
Thanks

Magnet

Apr 14, 2018
Bu

Yeah even i couldn't understand the reason. That's why I am so confused and stressed. In letter its only mentioned that we are not satisfied that you have performed your duties. I contacted one lawyer.i hope i will get something but meanwhile i wanna know about bc pnp as a probably last option

g s sandhu

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
Nomination.....
2/8/2019
AOR Received.
15/05/2019
Med's Request
04/11/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
Hii recently i got bcpnp, can any body tell me is there need to show funds, if we have job letter without lmia thnks