+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Sidenote, for those that might benefit from it, CBSA notes arrive way quicker than GCMS notes, with less redactions.

GCMS notes took 30 days for me, whereas CBSA notes took 6 days.

YMMV

Reactions: kloppity

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Sidenote, for those that might benefit from it, CBSA notes arrive way quicker than GCMS notes, with less redactions.

YMMV
Whats the difference between them

Vik4878

Sep 4, 2019

YMMV
But if security has not been initaited and file is still in eligibility, does CBSA notes work? Thank You

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

Have a query and I hope one of u can help me on this

I sent my Bachelors to WES in the year 2019 and WES gave the Bachelors equivalency

I then completed my Masters one year later -> Initially sent my Masters to WES -> WES has also asked my bachelors along with Masters for an updated report -> Submitted them both -> WES outcome is 4 years Bachelor's and 1 year PG Diploma (in a single PDF)

Was not satisfied with this. Sent my Masters alone to CES -> They evaluated as Masters -> Got Master Equivalency

I then updated my profile as Bachelors from WES (although the WES report has a Bachelor equivalency and Master degree as PG Diploma) in one row.
In the next row (under the education row of EE profile), I added my Master's report and updated the CES reference number there.

After the ITA I submitted the ECA report of WES (for Bachelor's) and CES report (for Masters). While receiving the ITA, my profile had bachelors and masters and hence had to provide to them both. Cannot skip one of them, as I got ITA with this info.

Now if the Visa officer reviews my bachelor's ECA, he will open the WES report and find bachelor's degree equivalency there. When he reviews my master's, he will find the CES ECA there. My worry is while looking at my bachelor ECA if he finds that PG diploma for Masters is awarded by WES and for the same degree, CES gave masters, will it not create issues?

I asked a few ppl, they all said it is fine

But just wanted to get your view too on this

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I have done my biometrics today and they have provided a receipt. So do I need to upload this receipt in a webform? Please let me know on how to inform IRCC reg. my biometric details.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I have done my biometrics today and they have provided a receipt. So do I need to upload this receipt in a webform? Please let me know on how to inform IRCC reg. my biometric details.
It gets updated automatically. Check 24 hours later, it should say "Biometrics updated : date", "Biometrics expiry: date"

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi guys and @legalfalcon
I need your help please. I currently work as a food service supervisor which was the Noc I used together with my provincial nominee (600) points to apply for my PR application. I have been at this job for 4 years now.
I recently found a better job that is in the field of the course I studied for my diploma.

My questions are:
1. Will this affect my overall score?
2. Do I need to send a web form to inform Ircc of my new job and submit offer and reference letters like I did for my previous work experience?
3. Will Ircc still contact my previous employer (even though It was my decision to quit for a better job)?
I just want to know if my ongoing application will be affected in any way.

Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
I am also looking for some advice on this, I am wondering what happens if you get a promotion or internal transfer from NOC B to NOC A. What if your Noc code changes, since the PNP PR applications are taking forever to process. How will these changes impact the score, eligibility. Do we have to stick to the same job till we get PR? @legalfalcon