+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

karangujral

Newbie
Oct 1, 2026
2
0
Hi everyone,

I got ITA on July 07 2026, AOR on August 21. Its been 41 days so far and still I haven't received any BIL or medical request.

However, I got an ghost update on september 18 ), my profile got updated with old biometrics number from my TR application. And the UCI number got updated from temporary to my original UCI.

Is it a common thing or should I do anything from my part for BIL such as raising webform? anyone experiencing same situation?

I am noticing September 03 Aor are getting BILs now.

Please help me, I am so confused.
 
Hi everyone,

I got ITA on July 07 2026, AOR on August 21. Its been 41 days so far and still I haven't received any BIL or medical request.

However, I got an ghost update on september 18 ), my profile got updated with old biometrics number from my TR application. And the UCI number got updated from temporary to my original UCI.

Is it a common thing or should I do anything from my part for BIL such as raising webform? anyone experiencing same situation?

I am noticing September 03 Aor are getting BILs now.

Please help me, I am so confused.

Ghost updates are meaningless, ignore them. For some, BIL can take as much as a 6 months (I've seen a few cases here). It is a waiting game now.

>I am noticing September 03 Aor are getting BILs now.

That's just noise and has nothing to do with your application. People after you will get PPR/RFV/Portal/etc too. Comparison won't help. Waiting is the game.