+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

Have a query and I hope one of u can help me on this

I sent my Bachelors to WES in the year 2019 and WES gave the Bachelors equivalency

I then completed my Masters one year later -> Initially sent my Masters to WES -> WES has also asked my bachelors along with Masters for an updated report -> Submitted them both -> WES outcome is 4 years Bachelor's and 1 year PG Diploma (in a single PDF)

Was not satisfied with this. Sent my Masters alone to CES -> They evaluated as Masters -> Got Master Equivalency

I then updated my profile as Bachelors from WES (although the WES report has a Bachelor equivalency and Master degree as PG Diploma) in one row.
In the next row (under the education row of EE profile), I added my Master's report and updated the CES reference number there.

After the ITA I submitted the ECA report of WES (for Bachelor's) and CES report (for Masters). While receiving the ITA, my profile had bachelors and masters and hence had to provide to them both. Cannot skip one of them, as I got ITA with this info.

Now if the Visa officer reviews my bachelor's ECA, he will open the WES report and find bachelor's degree equivalency there. When he reviews my master's, he will find the CES ECA there. My worry is while looking at my bachelor ECA if he finds that PG diploma for Masters is awarded by WES and for the same degree, CES gave masters, will it not create issues?

I asked a few ppl, they all said it is fine

But just wanted to get your view too on this
Hi Guys,
Could one of you kindly provide a piece of advice for my above query

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Reactions: tejaspan

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
hello guys
Anybody knows how long final review take to complete after passed everything?
This is a good sign, but however, every application is different, and given the situation from covid 19, things are slower now. So we wait, best of luck as you wait.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I contacted an IRCC agent a while ago and she told me that:

Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility and Security: Not Started

Is this even possible? i.e. Criminality before eligibility and security? I have already ordered my GCMS notes to see if the agent is incorrect / not giving me the complete information, as I've seen some threads here indicate that even though there was progress in eligibility and security stages (as indicated by their gcms notes), the agent did not inform them of this.

My timeline:

AOR: Aug 10th
MEP/BIL: Sept 29th
Biometrics Given: Nov 4th
VO: Ottawa
<<Radio Silence since Nov 4th>>

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tizzyboi

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
I contacted an IRCC agent a while ago and she told me that:

Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility and Security: Not Started

Is this even possible? i.e. Criminality before eligibility and security? I have already ordered my GCMS notes to see if the agent is incorrect / not giving me the complete information, as I've seen some threads here indicate that even though there was progress in eligibility and security stages (as indicated by their gcms notes), the agent did not inform them of this.

My timeline:

AOR: Aug 10th
MEP/BIL: Sept 29th
Biometrics Given: Nov 4th
<<Radio Silence since Nov 4th>>
Criminality usually starts earlier(usually along with R10/MEP/BIL). And security can only start after your eligibility is conclusively passed. However, it is strange that your eligibility hasn't even started yet(given it has been almost 5 months since your AOR). Did you submit any document post AOR like PCC/Medicals ?

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
Criminality usually starts earlier(usually along with R10/MEP/BIL). And security can only start after your eligibility is conclusively passed. However, it is strange that your eligibility hasn't even started yet(given it has been almost 5 months since your AOR). Did you submit any document post AOR like PCC/Medicals ?
I am also in the similar state. Criminality in progress. Security and eligibility haven’t started yet.
AOR - August 7th
Medicals - Submitted before AOR and BIL post AOR.
VO - Ottawa.

• Sad
Reactions: tizzyboi

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Thanks for your reply!

I submitted a webform with additional documents regarding my work employment (i.e. an updated work reference letter which has a few more job duties pertaining to me and not just the generic HR description and a T4 form for 2019 to go along with the 8-10 paystubs I attached originally - I tried to be proactive, and really convince the agents/officers with additional documentation) about a week ago. I was concerned that my original reference letter wasn't enough (the job duties and responsibilities seemed very generic since my manager used the default description of a "Software Developer" in my company).

> Criminality usually starts earlier(usually along with R10/MEP/BIL)

Yeah it is strange tbh. On top of this, I am CEC inland (with no need for a PCC!!). This is the most weird part, and making me worry that application is marked for rejection. I would take a gander and say its only been around 4 months or so, since I would basically chalk off the latter half of December due to employees taking vacations and so on (i.e. from December 15th onwards). However, I posed the same question to the IRCC agent, and she just mentioned that agents might do things in different order. I don't quite believe that, but I'm assuming she's not allowed to divulge any more information

My worst fears tell me that my eligibility was probably marked not met / insufficient and is sent to visa officer for final refusal. I am feeling more dread day by day. Since a lot of others with similar and much later AORs have had different stages in their application already pass, with some already getting COPR. I feel they probably marked it for rejection already and moved on to processing other applications. At the same time, if it's already going to be marked for refusal, I don't understand why they would continue criminal check. Again, I don't even know if I can trust the IRCC agent completely , since everyone mentions that GCMS notes is the only complete and factual evidence of where your application is so I am stuck waiting for it to find out more

Last edited:

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I am also in the similar state. Criminality in progress. Security and eligibility haven’t started yet.
AOR - August 7th
Medicals - Submitted before AOR and BIL post AOR.
VO - Ottawa.
I am also Ottawa VO. Updated my thread to reflect the same.
Did you order/receive your GCMS notes yet?

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Thanks for your reply!

I submitted a webform with additional documents regarding my work employment (i.e. an updated work reference letter which has a few more job duties pertaining to me and not just the generic HR description and a T4 form for 2019 to go along with the 8-10 paystubs I attached originally - I tried to be proactive, and really convince the agents/officers with additional documentation) about a week ago. I was concerned that my original reference letter wasn't enough (the job duties and responsibilities seemed very generic since my manager used the default description of a "Software Developer" in my company).

> Criminality usually starts earlier(usually along with R10/MEP/BIL)

Yeah it is strange tbh. On top of this, I am CEC inland (with no need for a PCC!!). This is the most weird part, and making me worry that application is marked for rejection. I would take a gander and say its only been around 4 months or so, since I would basically chalk off the latter half of December due to employees taking vacations and so on (i.e. from December 15th onwards). However, I posed the same question to the IRCC agent, and she just mentioned that agents might do things in different order. I don't quite believe that, but I'm assuming she's not allowed to divulge any more information

My worst fears tell me that my eligibility was probably marked not met / insufficient and is sent to visa officer for final refusal. I am feeling more dread day by day. Since a lot of others with similar and much later AORs have had different stages in their application already pass, with some already getting COPR. I feel they probably marked it for rejection already and moved on to processing other applications. At the same time, if it's already going to be marked for refusal, I don't understand why they would continue criminal check. Again, I don't even know if I can trust the IRCC agent completely , since everyone mentions that GCMS notes is the only complete and factual evidence of where your application is so I am stuck waiting for it to find out more
I feel like you are super pessimist. Chill man!! You application will go through in a positive way. My AOR is August, Even, I was not asked for Canadian PCC so far. As far as I see IRCC will ask only when it is required or needed. May I know how long you have been in Canada?

So you already submitted your reference letter, just be cool and wait for it. Everything takes time and try not to send any additional documents (unless it's required), just my thoughts.

Above all Stay positive!!

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I feel like you are super pessimist. Chill man!! You application will go through in a positive way. My AOR is August, Even, I was not asked for Canadian PCC so far. As far as I see IRCC will ask only when it is required or needed. May I know how long you have been in Canada?

So you already submitted your reference letter, just be cool and wait for it. Everything takes time and try not to send any additional documents (unless it's required), just my thoughts.

Above all Stay positive!!
Yeah, I'll try that but based on others similar timelines and their application progress, I'm a bit worried about my own application. Also frustrating that the only way to get uptodate information is gcms notes and am regretting not ordering it sooner in the application process.

>May I know how long you have been in Canada?

I've been in Canada for about 6 years now (came as a student when I was 17)