+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Alainazar

Aug 23, 2023
Hi. My file got transferred from Ottawa VO to Sydney VO. Then I got an email saying they successfully received my document. Also I see the update in my profile "December 10, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". So, I am exactly in the same situation.

Here is my understanding. Application got transferred from Ottawa to Sydney due to heavy workload in Ottawa. At Sydney VO, they finally started processing the additional document I submitted almost 60 days back (Canadian PCC). Hopefully, criminality check would be completed soon.
I got the same message today… Can i ask please how did you know that your file has been transferred from Ottawa to Sydney? Where can i verify that for my application?

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
I got the same message today… Can i ask please how did you know that your file has been transferred from Ottawa to Sydney? Where can i verify that for my application?
I called the IRCC to enquire about the status of my application. They informed me that it was at Sydney office (when I called them 15 days before this call, they informed me that the file was in Ottawa office).