Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
OK, i see that for my application for the 1st time yesterday since last update on 22-Oct for medical, may be that's because of system issue.
Hoping I get a GU too as I have the same AOR and details as yours lol

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Na, dont think so, If this is a system glitch everyone would have received the same update regardless of their current status (Trying to be optimistic lol).
Usually you receive an email saying that there's an update into your account/profile. when you go online check into your profile summary it says "application/profile updated" instead of "submitted" and status as "unread" however when you dig into your profile you don't see any updates there. And when you come out on summary page, status will change back to "read" and "Submitted", I believe that's called GU.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Na, dont think so, If this is a system glitch everyone would have received the same update regardless of their current status (Trying to be optimistic lol).
Nowadays people experienced this kind of status often when login into account and especially during system glitch. I have seen many times.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Oh well there goes my optimism out of the window lol.
Hope everyone get their PR soon... have seen many people from Feb-June AOR who has crossed 100% and everything is completed in their profile but still no COPR.

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
@legalfalcon
RCMP was submitted on October 9th and Biometric exempt updated and passed on November 6th. Any clues when criminality should be completed!

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
For info sharing see https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf

Your criminality may be in progress is your biometrics are pending or have not been added to your file, or if any of your PCC is pending.

Also, if you are inland applicant, your criminality may be pending until later in the processing and you may be asked for a RCMP PCC.

RCMP was submitted on October 9th and Biometric exempt updated and passed on November 6th. Any clues when criminality should be completed!

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hello Experts,

My AOR is 20th of Aug (Inland CEC) and haven't received Biometric call yet. I am worried now and don''t know what it do. Can someone please guide me?

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
Hello Experts,

My AOR is 20th of Aug (Inland CEC) and haven't received Biometric call yet. I am worried now and don''t know what it do. Can someone please guide me?
Hi Kunal, now you have to book an appointment online. Don't go without an appointment. Below is the link to book an appointment.

Link: https://apps.canada.ca/login?redirect=/reservation?utm_campaign=not-applicable&utm_medium=vanity-url&utm_source=canada-ca_service-canada-appointment

Hope it helps man.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hello Experts,

Im assuming they have stopped calling, since the centres have re-opened again and you should be able to book appointment. However, with a stricter lockdown starting on 26th again, maybe they'll revert to calling again, if the centres close down.

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Hi guys and @legalfalcon
I need your help please. I currently work as a food service supervisor which was the Noc I used together with my provincial nominee (600) points to apply for my PR application. I have been at this job for 4 years now.
I recently found a better job that is in the field of the course I studied for my diploma.

My questions are:
1. Will this affect my overall score?
2. Do I need to send a web form to inform Ircc of my new job and submit offer and reference letters like I did for my previous work experience?
3. Will Ircc still contact my previous employer (even though It was my decision to quit for a better job)?
I just want to know if my ongoing application will be affected in any way.

Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Received ADR an hour ago from AVO via Hongkong VO to pay RPRF and upload the online receipt, which CIO already requested from me since Oct and I paid. I guess CIO didn’t update Accra. Uploaded the receipt again tho.

Realised in my GCMS notes that my RPRF was still outstanding even tho I already paid as at when I requested for the notes. I guess it wasn’t updated then, should have sent the receipt again via webform to prompt them, didn’t think it was anything. Well, glad they sent the request again.

It’s PPR guys. December 23, 2020. Accra VO.