+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
Quebec financial self sufficiency is just a consent signed by applicant, and there is no minimum amount required in our account, Quebec is saying like this -
For the period from January 1 to December 31, 2019, single persons must have at least $3,188 at their disposal to meet their basic needs for the first three months following their arrival in Québec. In addition to this sum, they must have at their disposal an additional amount for each family member accompanying them (spouse or de facto spouse and children). For example, a household with two adults and two children under 18 years of age must have at least $5,653 at their disposal for the first three months. The following table indicates the essential needs of main family units.
Can anybody tell me that is it true that MIDI is just giving ITA to those peoples who have valid job offers or those who are currently living and working there in their all draw rounds up-to January 2020. I mean rest of people who don't have both of these things can not be select until January 2020.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Can anybody tell me that is it true that MIDI is just giving ITA to those peoples who have valid job offers or those who are currently living and working there in their all draw rounds up-to January 2020. I mean rest of people who don't have both of these things can not be select until January 2020.
There is no news like that

Reactions: kartsuch

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
There is no news like that
MIDI said there will be several invitation rounds between now and January 16, 2020, for the prioritized candidates described above that means people who have job offer or currently working and living there.What does this mean can u explain it.It is mentioned at their cic newsletter website www.cicnews.com. In the first draw announcement u can see this statement it there in last paragraph.

Last edited:

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Hi how r u i dont

MIDI said there will be several invitation rounds between now and January 16, 2020, for the prioritized candidates described above.So what does this mean this statement mentioned on cic newsletter
Anyone got invitation outside Canada

akhil.ak1931

Jul 7, 2019
Hi, this is Akhil. I did my masters from Quebec and now I am on work permit. I had an application in Mon projet and my application was scrapped in June 2019.

So, I am making a profile in Arrima portal. But there are two questions in the website and I don't have any idea what to put there?

Q) Have you ever obtained a Individual reference number from Quebec Ministry?

Is it asking for individual reference number mentioned on CAQ? Or is it asking the number in Mon projet ?

Q2) Do you already have a file with IRCC?

Any help would be appreciated.

Raj1208

Jul 19, 2019
ForumsQuebec Immigration

ARRIMA PORTAL

Unwatch Thread
  1. Raj1208Newbie

#1A moment ago
    Hello everyone I have couple of questions. Please if anyone know the answer let me know and I really appreciate the response.

Question 1 :
    I have applied in mon project with my wife as principle even though we had same points irrespective to whomever being principle but now my wife doesn't have valid status. I want to apply now in arrima as principle cause I have a valid wp ( thankfully the email I'd created in mon project was mine besides being my wife as principle). When I asked this question to arrima customer service they said I can but he was a bit not sure. So my question is can I do that and what exactly the arrima consider us referencing with mon project, it's only emaild I'd or something else ?

Question 2

When creating my application I couldn't find the college name of my wife and it adds an extra points of 5 points. Its sir wilfred laurier laurier schoold board.

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
I am unable to register, I gave my validation code, it is not responding. If anyone has registered, does it an ECA number to proceed or we can go ahead without it

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
I am unable to register, I gave my validation code, it is not responding. If anyone has registered, does it an ECA number to proceed or we can go ahead without it
It is not eca number, remember quebec won’t accept ecas reports, Quebec has its own assessment system

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
ts mean quebec have been conducted their second draw and they are still inviting inland applicants.its mean there is no hope to getinvitation to applicants outside the canada tilJanuary 2020.

Hi I'm at the same stage as you, while I was the second round of invitation from Arrima 17th July 2019. Submitted through Mon Projet as well and still waiting for their update.

dharmj

Dec 7, 2017
Montreal
ts mean quebec have been conducted their second draw and they are still inviting inland applicants.its mean there is no hope to getinvitation to applicants outside the canada tilJanuary 2020.

Hi I'm at the same stage as you, while I was the second round of invitation from Arrima 17th July 2019. Submitted through Mon Projet as well and still waiting for their update.
How much points do you score?

Man_1984

Jul 24, 2019
is there any benefit to fill separate arrima for spouse as she is working as a accountant and there is no any option given for spouse experience as in amin applicanant file