+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
ts mean quebec have been conducted their second draw and they are still inviting inland applicants.its mean there is no hope to getinvitation to applicants outside the canada tilJanuary 2020.

Hi I'm at the same stage as you, while I was the second round of invitation from Arrima 17th July 2019. Submitted through Mon Projet as well and still waiting for their update.
When did you apply?

Man_1984

Jul 24, 2019
in arrima (quebec immigration ) which date is taken as a reference date to calculate age . means when we submit arrima portal (EOI) or the date when quebec gov send confirmation or any other...

Crucialguy

Oct 24, 2018
Dear Aspirants,
Please confirm, how can we know our score for Arima profile.
Secondly, if i mention my wife as accompanied, does portal require her passport number?

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Dear all,

I file my EOI in Arrima Portal it shows status of the file tabled . What does it mean? . people have misguided few of them saying tabled is the second stage while other are saying tabled is first stage. Please clear me

Regards
Muddassir

niits

Aug 16, 2019
Hi, I am new to the world of Arrima. I am located outside Canada and thought that I would apply for Quebec immigration. So, I created a username and password for Arrima. Now, anytime I try to log in it gives the error below. Is the portal down? Am I doing something wrong ? Please help! Also, since I am outside Canada with no job offer in Quebec, from what I understand they can't be bothered with me right now ?

An error occurred while starting the application.

sumeetpingale

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I am new to the world of Arrima. I am located outside Canada and thought that I would apply for Quebec immigration. So, I created a username and password for Arrima. Now, anytime I try to log in it gives the error below. Is the portal down? Am I doing something wrong ? Please help! Also, since I am outside Canada with no job offer in Quebec, from what I understand they can't be bothered with me right now ?

An error occurred while starting the application.
It is down for unknown reasons.. I have been trying from long.

sumeetpingale

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Dear all,

I file my EOI in Arrima Portal it shows status of the file tabled . What does it mean? . people have misguided few of them saying tabled is the second stage while other are saying tabled is first stage. Please clear me

Regards
Muddassir
It is intial stage where you file has been accepted and kept in the pool. It will take time for them to review and send a NOI. Time varies for every individual depending on their criteria.

Ruchi2019

May 21, 2019
Hope this will help
A. No need of creation of EE, both are different streams
B. No Need of POF at the time of submitting EOI
C. 4 people round about 6000 CAD
D. POF is mandatory for Canadian Immigration, you will show it after invitation
E. depend on your ability
F. 50 is for single and 59 is for married, no previous history of draws so cant predict any points for selection
and finally, https://chat.whatsapp.com/9U8HjLId32FLVnXXqrsG7D
Thank u for this much detail. Tried joining group, but unable to join. Invite link was revoked msg is displaying.

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Any one tell me where i am stand according to my Arrima portal as last month it shown " under progress " whereas now it shows " update in progress" deadline for filing 16-10-2019