+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vernon22445 said:
Hi Guys i am Oct Aor applicant. I am trying to order GCMS notes as my background still shows "Not Started".

while filling the online form for GCMS its asking for Client #, File # & "Use the space below to provide any information that will help CIC to process your request (maximum 1500 characters)." what should i fill in those.

File # means receipt # ? KIndly help me
file number means your express entry profile number starts with E000******

trevzuk0ZA

Dec 11, 2015
Cape Town
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2915
Doc's Request.
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Everybody will have a different experience in the processing of their application, as each case is unique. There doesn't seem to be any significance regarding the status of the background check. There have been many people saying that the status remains 'Not started' for a very long time, while others have stated it changes to 'In progress' soon after submitting an application, with no apparent benefit. For outland applicants, the status often only changes 2 weeks prior to the highly sought after PPR. Despite the status changing quite late in the process, it doesn't seem to reflect the reality that the background checks are started early on in the process (for inland and outland).

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
I am FSW outbound applicant with LMIA that expires on Jan 30th. My AOR is September 23rd and paid RPRF fee on Oct 24th. Since then there are no updates from CIC.
made a case specific inquiry, but got no response. Can someone guide me ?

Thanks

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Uniquesid said:
I am FSW outbound applicant with LMIA that expires on Jan 30th. My AOR is September 23rd and paid RPRF fee on Oct 24th. Since then there are no updates from CIC.
made a case specific inquiry, but got no response. Can someone guide me ?

Thanks
I think most of the sept Outland including me are on the same boat...waiting for th BC change...I hope we should receive some good news pretty soon...looking at the processing speed of Aug Aor.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
cseeker said:
When did you order your GCMS notes? I ordered mine on 15-Dec and I am yet to receive my notes.
I ordered on 30th November and I'm yet to receive it. Hmm, tired of waiting. I don't know if emailing will help. Any thoughts, please?

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
deyka said:
I think most of the sept Outland including me are on the same boat...waiting for th BC change...I hope we should receive some good news pretty soon...looking at the processing speed of Aug Aor.
But my LMIA is expiring on 30th Jan .. will the application get refused after that ?

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
Well this is my second set of GCMS notes, in the previous one I noticed that R-10 was OK (on Oct-20). I am eagerly waiting for the latest notes because the current one will have something from the assigned VO.
Hi Cseeker,

How do you order gcms notes? Thanks.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
cseeker said:
Well this is my second set of GCMS notes, in the previous one I noticed that R-10 was OK (on Oct-20). I am eagerly waiting for the latest notes because the current one will have something from the assigned VO.
[/quote

Hi Cseeker,

Can you please share the email address you used to contact them?

Thanks

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deyka said:
I think we will have to wait for february.. :(

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
pkumthek said:
Hi Cseeker,

How do you order gcms notes? Thanks.
I applied for GCMS notes from this website - atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

I paid $5 for my notes but later realized that I didn't need to. For people living in Canada there is no need to pay $5 charge.

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
cseeker said:
I applied for GCMS notes from this website - atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

I paid $5 for my notes but later realized that I didn't need to. For people living in Canada there is no need to pay $5 charge.

When we try to apply for GCMS notes in last section it asks us to attach a doc. What document did you attach ??

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
vernon22445 said:
When we try to apply for GCMS notes in last section it asks us to attach a doc. What document did you attach ??
You don't need to attach anything except if you are applying on someone else's behalf.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi friends our job bank says active but it aka to enter express entry profile no and the job bank validation code.When I enter it says it's incorrect.Is there a problem with this.We have our AOR on 3 September.