+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
fpaikar said:
Hi friends our job bank says active but it aka to enter express entry profile no and the job bank validation code.When I enter it says it's incorrect.Is there a problem with this.We have our AOR on 3 September.
As long as it says active it is fine. Everyone has this problem. Don't worry.

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
fpaikar said:
Hi friends our job bank says active but it aka to enter express entry profile no and the job bank validation code.When I enter it says it's incorrect.Is there a problem with this.We have our AOR on 3 September.
@fpaikar Even my job profile says 'active'. As far as i understand they have mentioned "You may update your Express Entry profile number if you have received a new number. Once you save this information, your current Express Entry profile number will not be kept in your account." So only if you have a new/another EE profile number then only you need to validate the profile again. Or else, its perfectly fine when it shows as 'active'.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
cseeker said:
Well this is my second set of GCMS notes, in the previous one I noticed that R-10 was OK (on Oct-20). I am eagerly waiting for the latest notes because the current one will have something from the assigned VO.
Hi Cseeker,

Can you please share the email address you used to contact them?

Thanks

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
cic_123 said:
@fpaikar Even my job profile says 'active'. As far as i understand they have mentioned "You may update your Express Entry profile number if you have received a new number. Once you save this information, your current Express Entry profile number will not be kept in your account." So only if you have a new/another EE profile number then only you need to validate the profile again. Or else, its perfectly fine when it shows as 'active'.
Same for me as well..its showing active which I think should be sufficient.. But I have logged a fault with job bank team and they asked for screen shot etc..which I have provided will let the forum know if I receive any response..

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
cseeker said:
I applied for GCMS notes from this website - atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

I paid $5 for my notes but later realized that I didn't need to. For people living in Canada there is no need to pay $5 charge.

Same with me..i paid 5 dollar but secmd time i gt the free ones

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uniquesid said:
But my LMIA is expiring on 30th Jan .. will the application get refused after that ?
You need to keep legal status until you receive PR. You can apply for a BOWP for example and keep working, or you can simply apply to maintain/restore your status as visitor. As long as you have legal status in Canada your application should not be impacted. You can also decide to leave the country and wait for it somewhere else. Only thing you cannot do is stay illegally in Canada

dom0404

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Sep
Doc's Request.
08 Oct.
AOR Received.
25 Sep
Med's Request
Upfront
Guys, I hope our time is coming next week and tomorow maybe PPR rain for us. Good luck to everybody.

trevzuk0ZA

Dec 11, 2015
Cape Town
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2915
Doc's Request.
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
dom0404 said:
Guys, I hope our time is coming next week and tomorow maybe PPR rain for us. Good luck to everybody.
I also believe things are going to change soon. I received correspondence last week for the first time in 4 months.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
trevzuk0ZA said:
I also believe things are going to change soon. I received correspondence last week for the first time in 4 months.
Seems your officer is even lazier than mine!!! :p
Happy to hear that though!!!

trevzuk0ZA

Dec 11, 2015
Cape Town
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2915
Doc's Request.
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
shibaak said:
Seems your officer is even lazier than mine!!! :p
Happy to hear that though!!!
Yeah, I expected the request for a document a lot earlier in the process. Despite the delay, I suspect this is a good sign :D

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
trevzuk0ZA said:
Yeah, I expected the request for a document a lot earlier in the process. Despite the delay, I suspect this is a good sign :D
It is a good sign indeed! It most likely means they have started processing our applications again.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much friends we had earlier a different express entry profile which we deleted with a different I'd and also deactivated the job bank associated with that.We had opened a new express entry profile with a different I'd with which we got an ita so the express entry profile no should have been okay.Guess as long the job bank shows active won't bother much with this.Thank you friends for your help.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Aiqan said:
If february is the month for sep AOR, shouldn't our BGC be starting now??
Lets hope for the best and hope you are right.
Looking at Aug Spreadsheet more than half of them are left... and our BGC has not started yet!! :'( :'(

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvpa said:
Lets hope for the best and hope you are right.
Looking at Aug Spreadsheet more than half of them are left... and our BGC has not started yet!! :'( :'(
Yeah but for us the fifth month is half gone if we look at the six months time scale. There ought to be some movement. :(