09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Murthy2222 said:
AOR : September 24, 2015
Med: Feb 10, 2016
Passport request: Still waiting... Long wait...
I m September AOR as well. Yaa ur right its a long wait. What's current status ? Did BGC started ?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Murthy2222 said:
I think so.. I don't see any updates in ECAS
Oh do u have ECAS access ?

ECAS wasn't working from last year or ur talking about MYCIC

Murthy2222

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Doc's Request.
No
DreamCanada16 said:
Oh do u have ECAS access ?

ECAS wasn't working from last year or ur talking about MYCIC
Yes, all that you need is application number and some details, you can check online. I don't have access to MyCIC

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Murthy2222 said:
Yes, all that you need is application number and some details, you can check online. I don't have access to MyCIC
wow u seems to be the lucky one to access ECAS. I lost access to ECAS last year :'( can u plz share the link on which ur getting access to ECAS

Sask_Can2015

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015 SINP
Doc's Request.
05-02-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
26-12-2016 Re-medical
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
May be April, 2017
Visa office required following documents after 11 Months of medical………….
1) Re-medical
2) Police Certificate
3) Generic app form
4) Schedule A Background Declaration form
5) Photocopy of passport

When am I supposed get PPR email after submitting these documents by email?

Sask_Can2015

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015 SINP
Doc's Request.
05-02-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
26-12-2016 Re-medical
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
May be April, 2017
Please help seniors…..............

Visa office requires the following information/documents for my dependent (Wife):

• Written explanation regarding details of activities and whereabouts during the following periods of unemployment (Schedule A , Personal History)

a. February 2012 to January 2014 (Time - after Master degree)

b. September 2003 to January 2004 (Time - after HSC Examination)

All requested documents, unless specifically instructed to submit an original, should be sent as an email attachment.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Sask_Can2015 said:

Visa office requires the following information/documents for my dependent (Wife):

• Written explanation regarding details of activities and whereabouts during the following periods of unemployment (Schedule A , Personal History)

All requested documents, unless specifically instructed to submit an original, should be sent as an email attachment.
I am not sure what do you need. Obviously visa officer is concerned what she was during that time and what she was doing.

So any document which proves her location and activities during that time frame along with simple explanation in a letter should do.

This is a bit unusual request so i am not sure what prompted it.

If she was in Canada during this time frame, you should provide proof of that. Same if it was another country.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Sask_Can2015 said:

When you submitted the application, had you mentioned these periods as "Unemployed"? Or had you left them out? If you had left them out, then you will get a request to update them on these 'gaps' in the personal history. In this case, you may update them that these periods were periods of unemployment via a letter of explanation.

In case, you have mentioned these as periods of unemployment, then I am not sure how you can prove this case.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Hot2Cold said:
When you submitted the application, had you mentioned these periods as "Unemployed"? Or had you left them out? If you had left them out, then you will get a request to update them on these 'gaps' in the personal history. In this case, you may update them that these periods were periods of unemployment via a letter of explanation.

In case, you have mentioned these as periods of unemployment, then I am not sure how you can prove this case.
Please read again - OP said ...

So he already provided schedule A with unemployment and VO is asking further details

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello Everyone,

If you have already received your PPR and planning to land (soft or permanent) in few weeks to few months, we have a whatsApp group.

who you will find in this group.

- people who have already landed, 70% people have landed here recently (max 1 year). They will be able to help you with things we need know before we fly. we share our experience in house and job searching.
- people who are planning to land soon. They share their preparation plan.
- as a group we meet regularly here in Canada, gives us an opportunity to be part of a bigger family.
- most of us are from India.

Ping me on whatsapp to join the group.
My WhatsApp No: +16478622434

NOTE: Its one of the few Spam-free WhatsApp groups on After PPR journey.

Thanks
Shiv

loz1993

Aug 19, 2018
:-\

After i read this I'm scared too...i remember when we fill the form there was a question if you have any education we said yes after we pick 1 year vocational diploma and after that they ask if was awarded with canadian certificate for this vocational diploma and we put yes because he has Red Seal.When we get the check list they ask for Education Diploma and we send his diploma from original country + translation in english + his approval letter from Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification but without ECA. After that they ask for canadian certificate of qualification and we put his Read Seal...
Now because we have no ECA ,and it seems my husband get 13 points for skilled transferability education, i guess they will cancelled our application soon ,we just send the application 16 days ago ... But I'm wondering if they will take off this 13 points my husband still have a lot of points to qualify....what they will do? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Hi I see you got PR! Congrats, does this mean your Husband's Canadian certificate of qualification did count as education? I'm in a similar situation