Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi, what was time duration between your 2 gcms. I got my first gcms one month ago, eligibility, Security criminality all are not started. I want to order second one.
Last 2 were having almost 30-40 days but both were same with only security in process.

I ll get the latest with gap of 40-45 days. I hope this time i ll get updates

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hi dreamcanada. i got my Gcms notes. there is nothing new and i called cic , the lady said your file is in process and do not call before December. I do not know the wait is getting long and long. i have applied my work permit too. how about you?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
samroger said:
Hi dreamcanada. i got my Gcms notes. there is nothing new and i called cic , the lady said your file is in process and do not call before December. I do not know the wait is getting long and long. i have applied my work permit too. how about you?
Don't take December there is no connection of this date which sometime they give. U might get it any moment. I have also applied gor BOWP and hope to get that this week.

All d best

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
I am hoping everyday. all the best to u dear. people are getting ppr in 10.5 months on the other thread so i am having positive waves. let see.

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
hi dreamcanada! i need your help. my medical and my husband's medical are expiring end of August. should we send the email to cpc Ottawa for the extention? one bad new from my side. i requested the ainp extention but the officer did not extend it. My only hope in on this application now. so confused about my future.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
samroger said:
hi dreamcanada! i need your help. my medical and my husband's medical are expiring end of August. should we send the email to cpc Ottawa for the extention? one bad new from my side. i requested the ainp extention but the officer did not extend it. My only hope in on this application now. so confused about my future.
yes u should right down immediately .

my file is at Ottawa so i wrote an email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with Subject Urgent to CPC Ottawa. U should write an email with Urgent Subject to the office where ur file is this moment. GCMS notes shows the file location.

I wrote

Dear Officer,

Greetings

I am writing to inquire about the status of my permanent resident application (UCI: XXXXXX) filed under the Express Entry - FSW/FST/PNP/CEC program. I filed my application on date....... (acknowledgement attached), and on date ......, ​reached ...... months since the application was filed.

I have not received any update on my application in the last ​.....months. ​I hope our medical (.....Applicants) would remain valid till the completion of my application process​​ (Medical will complete one year in month ....2016 ). If not then i would like to request of validity extension for medical.

I would appreciate if you can please look into my application and let me know the status or timelines to receive result on my application.

Thank you.

I hope this ll help u

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
thanks dreamcanada. i will do it soon. did you go your back home while staying here ? because i heared that if you went to your home country thats why your backround check is taking too much time. yes i went India two times in my three years.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
samroger said:
thanks dreamcanada. i will do it soon. did you go your back home while staying here ? because i heared that if you went to your home country thats why your backround check is taking too much time. yes i went India two times in my three years.
No i haven't. So nothing can be predicted there can be n numbers of reasons and that depends on individual to individual and their situations.

All we can do is speculations just to satisfy our self rest CIC knows

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hi dreamcanada! i am wondering that my Gcms notes just shows my status, nothing is showing about my husband like eligibilty , security. what about yours? are you married or its just your file. i have completed 10.5 month today. hoping ppr this week.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
samroger said:
Hi dreamcanada! i am wondering that my Gcms notes just shows my status, nothing is showing about my husband like eligibilty , security. what about yours? are you married or its just your file. i have completed 10.5 month today. hoping ppr this week.
Oh even i ll finish 11 months on 8th August. Well dont worry gcms notes sometimes doesn't show full info of spouse. My gcms shows name of the spouse but nothing for security medical or other details. I called cic help line 6-7 months back and they told me she is on file dont worry.

U can also check over the phone. All d best. Which stage ur application is in now and ur last gcms info? Did u get ur medical extension or did it again

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
okk. thanks dear. my gcms notes says my security is blank means in process. other things are passed. no i did not get any mail related to medical extension. i didnt send any mail to cici too. i decided to keep quite and wait. they know better how to do things. i have a strong feeling that yours ppr and mine will come togather. Help us God. best of luck to you too

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
This thread seems close to dead... but how many of us still waiting for PPR??

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
iceage said:
This thread seems close to dead... but how many of us still waiting for PPR??

I am almost dead like this thread

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Anyone still waiting from SEPTEMBER 2015 AOR ?