+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
jimmy001 said:
Hi Muzmil,

I did email them twice, For the first email they replied that the application is under review and for the second they didnt reply.

How about you? did you email ?
No , as per VAC i should wait till mid of feb, so lets see. but you applied sept 2013.. so i don't think i should expect anything.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamu Alykum dear forum family,

FYI in case your not already aware of the following announcement for TRV

News Release — Travellers to benefit from Canada’s shift to multiple-entry visas

Multiple-entry visas make it easier for travellers to visit Canada

February 3, 2014—Ottawa—Office of Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister—Visitors to Canada will automatically be considered for a multiple-entry visa, starting on February 6, 2014. Multiple-entry visas allow qualified visitors to come and go from Canada for six months at a time for up to 10 years without having to reapply each time.

The fee for the temporary resident visa (TRV) program will now be reduced from $150 to $100 for the processing of either a single- or multiple-entry visa.

For more info please refer to following link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-03.asp?utm_source=media-centre-email&utm_medium=email-eng&utm_campaign=generic

ASyed :D

jimmy001

Feb 1, 2014
ASyed said:
Asslamu Alykum dear forum family,

FYI in case your not already aware of the following announcement for TRV

News Release — Travellers to benefit from Canada's shift to multiple-entry visas

Multiple-entry visas make it easier for travellers to visit Canada

February 3, 2014—Ottawa—Office of Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister—Visitors to Canada will automatically be considered for a multiple-entry visa, starting on February 6, 2014. Multiple-entry visas allow qualified visitors to come and go from Canada for six months at a time for up to 10 years without having to reapply each time.

The fee for the temporary resident visa (TRV) program will now be reduced from $150 to $100 for the processing of either a single- or multiple-entry visa.

For more info please refer to following link

ASyed :D

Does this effect my application as I have applied on Nov 2013 timing wise. Or should we contact VAC for further clarification? or for the increase of fee?
Kindly reply

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
jimmy001 said:
Does this effect my application as I have applied on Nov 2013 timing wise. Or should we contact VAC for further clarification? or for the increase of fee?
Kindly reply
I'm not sure if this will effect you timing wise. Please clarify with VAC about timings and fees. Or if someone else can assist with these questions. :-X

Shok77

Feb 6, 2014
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Applying for TRV first time !!!Help required please!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am interested in applying for a TRV for myself alone. I am married and live with my wife and two little children, one going to school and other will be soon in a month. I have no travel history except for 2 visits to Sri Lanka twice in the last five years. Got Malaysia and Thailand Viist Visas couple of years back but could not visit. Got UK visa denied in 2006 and Schengen Visa denied in 2009. I do have a permanent job and have about 5000 CAD in my bank account.

Have a brother in Canada who is a Canadian Citizen and he can send me an invitation letter and I can stay at his place for my two week visit including food of course. Could anyone please tell me as to what my chances would be for approval with only Job and family, no property.

Purpose of visit; family reunion, will be meeting my brother and his family after almost ten years.

Looking forward for any suggestions to make my application stronger for minimum changes of refusal.

Faizi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
WP
Shok77 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Applying for TRV first time !!!Help required please!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am interested in applying for a TRV for myself alone. I am married and live with my wife and two little children, one going to school and other will be soon in a month. I have no travel history except for 2 visits to Sri Lanka twice in the last five years. Got Malaysia and Thailand Viist Visas couple of years back but could not visit. Got UK visa denied in 2006 and Schengen Visa denied in 2009. I do have a permanent job and have about 5000 CAD in my bank account.

Have a brother in Canada who is a Canadian Citizen and he can send me an invitation letter and I can stay at his place for my two week visit including food of course. Could anyone please tell me as to what my chances would be for approval with only Job and family, no property.

Purpose of visit; family reunion, will be meeting my brother and his family after almost ten years.

Looking forward for any suggestions to make my application stronger for minimum changes of refusal.
It is better if u improve ur travel history first then apply canadian visa.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
jimmy001 said:
ASSALLAMUALIKUM,

Hope everybody is enjoying good health? I need to know if anybody applied for TRV at the beginning of Nov 2013 through VAC Islamabad (paper based application) and still didn't hear from embassy?

I have applied and its almost 3 months and I heard nothing ... If Anybody could explain ?

Much Appreciated....
WALAIKUM AS SALAM, I applied for my mom's paper based visit visa to come and spend some time with me in Canada in 22 November. unfortunately it got refused on 22 January.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
alijumani said:
WALAIKUM AS SALAM, I applied for my mom's paper based visit visa to come and spend some time with me in Canada in 22 November. unfortunately it got refused on 22 January.
Hello. sorry to hear that.., what was the reason of the refusal ? did you do Medicals as well ? or no medical ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
muzmil said:
Hello. sorry to hear that.., what was the reason of the refusal ? did you do Medicals as well ? or no medical ?
Reasons are as below

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident in reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

(a) Your travel history
(b) Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

That was single entry application for only a month so it doesn't need medical.

Now, I am applying for an open work permit for my spouse under my PGWP and also going to applying for CEC by next week

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam -o- Alaikum everyone out thr,,, I need a bit help from you guyz I need guidance my father visit visa . My sister is a residence of canada and would like o call my father on visit visa to Canada.I applied his visa 2 times and got refusal both times.... 1st time I applied on 28th jan 2013 and reasons was He is not satisfied That he have sufficent funds and income or asset to maintain and effect departure to Canada.. we showed 9lacs in acount and showed small business which is runned by us ...a saloon... secondly I applied for my father on 11 february and still got refusal showing reason travel history and family ties in your country and in canada although I show proof of my sisiter citizenship she even show 10000 in her account birth certiifcate if her children and job letter tax return from her husband too... and also show 11lacs inour joined account .. now I again want to apply for my father as he'll be alone how much statemnt and doc. should I provide as after the both refusal we went on Umrah in april.. please let me know the doc. I should arrange so that we can get visa...thanks hoping for positive reply....thanks

alich6008

Jan 24, 2014
Hi :)
My wife is a doctor and in this year she completed her 1st year house job. She wishes to do Specialization from Canada? Could you advise which type of application should I make?
Any idea for how much duration you think it may require to process the application. Thank you

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alich6008 said:
Hi :)
My wife is a doctor and in this year she completed her 1st year house job. She wishes to do Specialization from Canada? Could you advise which type of application should I make?
Any idea for how much duration you think it may require to process the application. Thank you
You should consult study visa threads specific to it in more detail. But in general, medicine is a regulated profession in Canada and getting its credentials verified is a LONG EFFORT. You probably need your wife to study / do residency like stuff for at least a few years to qualify for a doctor in Canada.

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
I go my Trv approved on 11 feb 2014. I had applied so tht I can be with my wife for the birth of our child.

I applied on in aug 13 n got rejected in sept 13

I re applied in nov 13 and got Trv approved in feb 14

I would like to add a lot of ppl here commented when I applied tht birth case is not a proper reason n trvs are rejected, but here is my case I got it approved.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
dextroo said:
I go my Trv approved on 11 feb 2014. I had applied so tht I can be with my wife for the birth of our child.

I would like to add a lot of ppl here commented when I applied tht birth case is not a proper reason n trvs are rejected, but here is my case I got it approved.
Congrtualations that is awesome news... ur the 2nd member this week approved for a TRV pertaining to a birth. I was refused for my husband to share in my daughters birth in 2012 :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
dextroo said:

Good to hear it worked out for you. No body knows for sure and it is just experience. Even you were refused once, plus as you can see, there are many others who were refused with similar intentions. May be your otherwise profile helped and you got it through this time. So there is always a possibility and it is not a norm.

All the best.