+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone confirm it is possible to pay express entry application processing fee for PR of 1040 CAD through HBL debit card ? Anyone tried this before and was successful?

Thanks.
You better need to ask VFS center about modes of payments. Good luck.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone confirm it is possible to pay express entry application processing fee for PR of 1040 CAD through HBL debit card ? Anyone tried this before and was successful?

Thanks.
i paid it via Standard Chartered Debit card and it was successful, you probably need to call your bank and ask them to increase your payment via credit card limit if you are unable to pay.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
i paid it via Standard Chartered Debit card and it was successful, you probably need to call your bank and ask them to increase your payment via credit card limit if you are unable to pay.
I have an HBL debit card so I was wondering if I will be able to pay through it online and in a foreign currency. Otherwise I have to get a credit card

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
I have an HBL debit card so I was wondering if I will be able to pay through it online and in a foreign currency. Otherwise I have to get a credit card
No try getting a prepaid card thats with Master Card or VISA. Ubl has such cards. You need to transfer the required cash in your card first. Then you make the payment online. Simple.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
No try getting a prepaid card thats with Master Card or VISA. Ubl has such cards. You need to transfer the required cash in your card first. Then you make the payment online. Simple.
Try asking HBL as well. I am not in Pakistan anymore for quite a few years but I know there's such a possibility.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Thanks.
Yes you can make payment thru debit card and credit card ..

J Saeed

Feb 15, 2018
Salam All,

I need a suggestion for applying my visitor visa. I am a single lady, employed, good financial amount in my account and have traveled to various countries (official & personal trips). Had a visa rejection last year but after that got a visa to that country on my 2nd try.

I plan to visit canada in april with my friends as a tourist, have a cousin living there and will visit her too. I was wondering if its okay to ask my cousin for an invitation letter or will it harm my application as the visa officer might think that i will not return (no intentions of doing that). My employer office is also in Toronto so i can also ask them to send me a letter for personal visit too. What to do?
Also what is the processing time these days for applications? so i can apply accordingly

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam All,

I need a suggestion for applying my visitor visa. I am a single lady, employed, good financial amount in my account and have traveled to various countries (official & personal trips). Had a visa rejection last year but after that got a visa to that country on my 2nd try.

I plan to visit canada in april with my friends as a tourist, have a cousin living there and will visit her too. I was wondering if its okay to ask my cousin for an invitation letter or will it harm my application as the visa officer might think that i will not return (no intentions of doing that). My employer office is also in Toronto so i can also ask them to send me a letter for personal visit too. What to do?
Also what is the processing time these days for applications? so i can apply accordingly
If you wanna visit for tourism then keep it that way..secondly what countries you have previously visited coz it does make significant impact if you have travelled to US , Uk , schengen , Japan and Austrialia
Third you shud declare any previous refusal in application

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Salam All,

agree with @Anwers firstly you need to explain about the countries you visited and duration furthermore do you own any property on your name and file tax? because for Canada or any TOP country visa you need to show your strong ties that you will be back it doesn't matter who is inviting who is living they consider your papers only and only papers can tell them what are the reasons behind to come back good luck

J Saeed

Feb 15, 2018
yes i do file my income tax as im a salaried person, no property in my name,
In last 5 years i have visited Turkey, spain, singapore, Saudi arabia and iran (for pilgrimage purpose)
Before that have been to UK & netherlands etc

So what do you guyz think about my chances?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes i do file my income tax as im a salaried person, no property in my name,
In last 5 years i have visited Turkey, spain, singapore, Saudi arabia and iran (for pilgrimage purpose)
Before that have been to UK & netherlands etc

So what do you guyz think about my chances?
Chances are good you shud go for tourist visa keeping for 2 weeks max if you have usa valid visa that will be plus coz when i applied in march 2017 it was mentioned there if we have valid usa visa so shud attached clear scanned copy with docs

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Chances are good you shud go for tourist visa keeping for 2 weeks max if you have usa valid visa that will be plus coz when i applied in march 2017 it was mentioned there if we have valid usa visa so shud attached clear scanned copy with docs
agreed again with valid US visa chances are more but profile is good still but be make sure you give a valid reason to visit and sufficient documents and make things clear and don;t forget to attach travel history on a separate paper and assets and finance details too in a paper it will help too along with tax returns and declaration :)

J Saeed

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks for your replies, this clear things up
I also plan to visit for 2 weeks max
No dont have any valid visa, not interested in going to america
im a tourist so i visit beautiful places & come back
Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your replies, this clear things up
I also plan to visit for 2 weeks max
No dont have any valid visa, not interested in going to america
im a tourist so i visit beautiful places & come back
Thanks
Great .. do post list of documents before applying and yes prepare day by day itinerary