+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
so what is a issue you are Canadian citizen you have to prove your relation with aunt no matter where she reside Good Luck plus aunt will need to show required stuff such as assets at back home some travel history and strong ties GoodLuck
She doesn’t have any assets on her name you know the situation in there, back home ties are kids family and infant will be with the husband. Thanks

snasir123

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi There,

I need help and opinion of experts please.

I have applied my PR through AINP on a Paper Base application and got my AOR in Feb, linked my application as well on cic.

Right now I am the main applicant and my spouse is a dependent. Unfortunately, things did not work out btw us and we are having a Divorce. Since Marriage was registered in PAKISTAN, and we both hold Pakistani passports divorce laws are going to be followed of Pakistan. So far, I only sent a divorce deed notice to spouse address and to Union Council. It will take around three months of the process to get the Divorce Certificate from the Union Council to make it legally seperated.

My concern is should I tell CiC right now to remove my spouse( dependent) from my PR file or should I wait until I get the Divorce certificate from Pakistan ? If I tell right now they will ask for the legally separated document which will I get in next three months. But, If I wait to get the certificate what If I get a call for Medical of me and my spouse ? Please give some opinions.

My timeline is : PR paper based application thru AINP got AOR Feb 05, 2017 profile linked with CiC and waiting for Medical now.

Any help would be highly appreciated

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Hi There,

I need help and opinion of experts please.

I have applied my PR through AINP on a Paper Base application and got my AOR in Feb, linked my application as well on cic.

Right now I am the main applicant and my spouse is a dependent. Unfortunately, things did not work out btw us and we are having a Divorce. Since Marriage was registered in PAKISTAN, and we both hold Pakistani passports divorce laws are going to be followed of Pakistan. So far, I only sent a divorce deed notice to spouse address and to Union Council. It will take around three months of the process to get the Divorce Certificate from the Union Council to make it legally seperated.

My concern is should I tell CiC right now to remove my spouse( dependent) from my PR file or should I wait until I get the Divorce certificate from Pakistan ? If I tell right now they will ask for the legally separated document which will I get in next three months. But, If I wait to get the certificate what If I get a call for Medical of me and my spouse ? Please give some opinions.

My timeline is : PR paper based application thru AINP got AOR Feb 05, 2017 profile linked with CiC and waiting for Medical now.

Any help would be highly appreciated
Let me tell you what to do:

- Wait for all the documentation to complete because nobody will accept your divorce as a divorce unless you prove it.

- Once all the documentation is completed contact them by email (asking what steps to follow and what documentation they need). I will strongly recommend you to use email as the mode of communication if you have this option available because at least you will have a proof that you have contacted them for a specific reason on a specific date.

- Save the email in your records.

- If they ask for copies of the divorce documents, send them notarized photo copy with golden seal attached on it by a notary public. It is considered highly valuable and authentic in Canada. If any document is in Urdu then dont forget to include notarized copy of the translation.

- After sending all the documents, send them an email once again requesting to acknowledge the receipt of the documents. Although, they are not suppose to acknowledge but if you will send an email, most likely they will respond. Allow a month or so to send the email to acknowledge the receipt.

- I am pretty much sure that you will not get a medical call so early but if you get just in case then reply to the email in which they send you the medical request informing them of the situation and they will make the necessary changes so nothing to worry about.

Reactions: snasir123

snasir123

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Let me tell you what to do:

- Wait for all the documentation to complete because nobody will accept your divorce as a divorce unless you prove it.

- Once all the documentation is completed contact them by email (asking what steps to follow and what documentation they need). I will strongly recommend you to use email as the mode of communication if you have this option available because at least you will have a proof that you have contacted them for a specific reason on a specific date.

- Save the email in your records.

- If they ask for copies of the divorce documents, send them notarized photo copy with golden seal attached on it by a notary public. It is considered highly valuable and authentic in Canada. If any document is in Urdu then dont forget to include notarized copy of the translation.

- After sending all the documents, send them an email once again requesting to acknowledge the receipt of the documents. Although, they are not suppose to acknowledge but if you will send an email, most likely they will respond. Allow a month or so to send the email to acknowledge the receipt.

- I am pretty much sure that you will not get a medical call so early but if you get just in case then reply to the email in which they send you the medical request informing them of the situation and they will make the necessary changes so nothing to worry about.

Thank you very much for this

LoganWick

Jun 17, 2017
Salam All,

I need a suggestion for applying my visitor visa. I am a single lady, employed, good financial amount in my account and have traveled to various countries (official & personal trips). Had a visa rejection last year but after that got a visa to that country on my 2nd try.

I plan to visit canada in april with my friends as a tourist, have a cousin living there and will visit her too. I was wondering if its okay to ask my cousin for an invitation letter or will it harm my application as the visa officer might think that i will not return (no intentions of doing that). My employer office is also in Toronto so i can also ask them to send me a letter for personal visit too. What to do?
Also what is the processing time these days for applications? so i can apply accordingly

Hello!

What was the outcome of your application? I’m planning to apply for my sister, she is single and have been working since 7-8 years. Any suggestions to make the application successful?

She does not have a great travel history though....

Any help would be appreciated.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Hello!

What was the outcome of your application? I’m planning to apply for my sister, she is single and have been working since 7-8 years. Any suggestions to make the application successful?

She does not have a great travel history though....

Any help would be appreciated.
Frankly speaking, if your sister doesn't have a good travel history then the chances are "very low" for an approval. Some people think that showing a large sum of money in the bank account can offset this thing but this is not the case.

LoganWick

Jun 17, 2017
Frankly speaking, if your sister doesn't have a good travel history then the chances are "very low" for an approval. Some people think that showing a large sum of money in the bank account can offset this thing but this is not the case.
Thank you for the reply. Well she doesn’t have large sum of money. She is a qualified person with a good job and have a employment history to show that she can afford the short trip and would return to resume her job at the end of trip.

Any comments ...

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply for my mom a supervisa in next couple of weeks. However when i gone through the checklist it as me a question for

Have you ever done bio metrix in last past 10 year for any application to come to canda?
my answer was yes because my mom ap=lied in feb 2018 this year and done bio metrix in pakistan.

as my answer was yes so there is no fees to bio metrix so i am assuming when she submit her application how can she define that she had done the bio metrix?

Does anyone facing the same situation? please let me know.

Thanks

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Bio metrics are now done for both visit and super visas. By the way, if you are applying for supervisa for a special visa for a special reason thats another thing otherwise go for a simple visit vis

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bio metrics are now done for both visit and super visas. By the way, if you are applying for supervisa for a special visa for a special reason thats another thing otherwise go for a simple visit vis
My mom applied twice visitor visa but unfortunately it was refused. That’s why I am planning to apply supervisa

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
My mom applied twice visitor visa but unfortunately it was refused. That’s why I am planning to apply supervisa
I have a lot and lot of experience in the processing of visit visas for a lot of my friends and family. Based on my experience, this is not at all a solution. The criteria for the issuance of supervisa is more difficult and strict. If she failed to obtain a normal visit visa, the chances of getting a supervisa are very very low. If she already applied twice and rejected, this makes her case more weak.

My advice is to address the specific issue/reason on which she was refused previously because thats the main thing which is appearing in front of them and they will do the same thing with the supervisa application as well if that issue is not addressed properly. Whenever you reapply the visa, you have to prove them "wrong". In order to do this, you have to support your application with enough proof and documents and must not give them even a 1% chance to doubt it and this is how you can make it a success. I dont know what was the reason of the refusal in the previous 2 applications but if you need my help reply it and i will provide you my email address and glad to help you for your mom :)

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a lot and lot of experience in the processing of visit visas for a lot of my friends and family. Based on my experience, this is not at all a solution. The criteria for the issuance of supervisa is more difficult and strict. If she failed to obtain a normal visit visa, the chances of getting a supervisa are very very low. If she already applied twice and rejected, this makes her case more weak.

My advice is to address the specific issue/reason on which she was refused previously because thats the main thing which is appearing in front of them and they will do the same thing with the supervisa application as well if that issue is not addressed properly. Whenever you reapply the visa, you have to prove them "wrong". In order to do this, you have to support your application with enough proof and documents and must not give them even a 1% chance to doubt it and this is how you can make it a success. I dont know what was the reason of the refusal in the previous 2 applications but if you need my help reply it and i will provide you my email address and glad to help you for your mom :)
Please let me know your email through PM

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

The last two reason was actually based on me.. they said that her son means me who was on work permit and my mom was widow so she will stay in Canada as Pakistan political and economical condition are not good so she will not com back. But now I have my PR card and NOA job everything is good.

How I can prepare the documents which benefits my mom to get visa?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
The last two reason was actually based on me.. they said that her son means me who was on work permit and my mom was widow so she will stay in Canada as Pakistan political and economical condition are not good so she will not com back. But now I have my PR card and NOA job everything is good.

How I can prepare the documents which benefits my mom to get visa?
did you apply for Ciaps notes before applying another visa? better you get that notes first and then re consider to apply and if you post actual reasons so there are many members in this forum who can advice you and help you out

Good Luck

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Can you please guide me how to send a pm. I am having problem in sending it.