+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Sure will update you guyz before applying for visa, which i intend to do in 1st week of March
Thank for the help
when you are planning to visit in April so why delaying when you know visa is taking around 3 to 4 months to be issued better plan it accordingly

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
No try getting a prepaid card thats with Master Card or VISA. Ubl has such cards. You need to transfer the required cash in your card first. Then you make the payment online. Simple.
How would you get a refund in this case? 490 CAD is refundable in case application is returned

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
How would you get a refund in this case? 490 CAD is refundable in case application is returned
In your account linked to that card, I believe.

Alica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hello Everyone,

So I have been granted a three years PGWP and currently I am back in Pakistan and did apply for it from only . I would like to take my wife and son of 1 year along with me to Canada .
I do believe there are two ways to go about this .
The easier way is to apply for my wife OWP but for that I have to be employed hence that's out of the equation.
The second option I have is to apply for their visit visa . I do have a strong bank statement to support their expenses while there as well could show a letter of employment for my wife and school admission letter for my son as strong ties back home .

I do understand CIC would probably not consider that as good reason to come back and hence would be writing a letter or explanation to them as well .
The advise I would be needing is to be honest with them and tell them that they would accompany me to Canada and then apply for an extension of their visa if granted otherwise we all would return back home or would it be easier to just state that they would accompany me there and come back after a few months for my son"s school and wife job ?

What would the seniors recommend would be a better way to go about this to hopefully get their visit visa ?

Thankyou everyone

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Dear experienced fellows,
I am from Karachi Pakistan and have been requested to appear for a medical examination. My query is that I submitted my passport with CIC and now the IOM karachi wants a copy of passport for verification, which I do not have. kindly guide me regarding this matter.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Dear experienced fellows,
I am from Karachi Pakistan and have been requested to appear for a medical examination. My query is that I submitted my passport with CIC and now the IOM karachi wants a copy of passport for verification, which I do not have. kindly guide me regarding this matter.
Tell them your passport is submitted and ask them if they want to see a proof. If so, show them the copy of the submission of your passports and request them to reschedule your appointment or ask them if they can go ahead without passports and you can show it to them when they return it

Reactions: SK49

Atif.311

May 4, 2018
Hi

My wife is on wheelchair. She cant walk paralysed both of her legs. She got poliomaritus at age of 11. We are planing to move to canada. As per my information we both are done with ielts and planing to apply for TRV. Main problem we are facing is rejection from different consultants that while having disability we are not able to travel to canada. Is that true?
I need help like how can i apply for TRV ?
One thing more my wife is also a M.B.B.S doctor and have a license for prectise from P.M.D.C.

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
Hello Everyone, my parents applied Super visa online from Pakistan on 14 April.

Since then, their medical and biometrics are updated as completed. Medicals just happened this week. But i am not sure whats happening because eligibility and background checks are still under process. How long its taking these days for super visa processing from Pakistan and is it normal that medicals are requested before eligibility checkup?

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
Hello everyone
I just have one question I want to sponsor my aunt she is Afghan citizen ( I am Pakistan citizen) on visit visa for a few weeks for Eid and family gatherings. Can I sponsor her as she is Afghan citizen and she doesn’t have any travel history no job, only strong ties will be to back home is family her kids. Thanks

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone
I just have one question I want to sponsor my aunt she is Afghan citizen ( I am Pakistan citizen) on visit visa for a few weeks for Eid and family gatherings. Can I sponsor her as she is Afghan citizen and she doesn’t have any travel history no job, only strong ties will be to back home is family her kids. Thanks
do you hold Legal status in Canada IE PR card etc? or you are on trv there?

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
do you hold Legal status in Canada IE PR card etc? or you are on trv there?
I am Canadian citizen with very stable job have around $60k saved to show up. The only problem is that she holds Afghan citizen we are very closed to the border of Afghanistan so she got married in there.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I am Canadian citizen with very stable job have around $60k saved to show up. The only problem is that she holds Afghan citizen we are very closed to the border of Afghanistan so she got married in there.
so what is a issue you are Canadian citizen you have to prove your relation with aunt no matter where she reside Good Luck plus aunt will need to show required stuff such as assets at back home some travel history and strong ties GoodLuck

Reactions: khyber980