+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

BeFernz

Jan 23, 2018
I got an email from IQAS as below:

IQAS has been unable to verify the documents submitted, and the documents provided are inconsistent with those previously received from the University of Karachi. IQAS is unable to consider the documents received as verified for immigration purposes.

Certified copies of degree and transcripts/marks sheets for the Bachelor’s degree program to be sent directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.

Can anyone please explain what inconsistency are they talking about? HEC attestation would take another 3 weeks. Is there any other way i can solve this issue?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
What are the updates now?
Hi . I have not applied visit visa yet. i am confused in following things

1) should i apply first for CAIPS notes?
2) should i apply again for visit visa
3) should i apply for super visa
4) should i wait at least 6 months then i should apply so that visa officer will not think that they are eager to come and stay here .?

what do you guys suggest me from my points of confusion?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi . I have not applied visit visa yet. i am confused in following things

1) should i apply first for CAIPS notes?
2) should i apply again for visit visa
3) should i apply for super visa
4) should i wait at least 6 months then i should apply so that visa officer will not think that they are eager to come and stay here .?

what do you guys suggest me from my points of confusion?
It will be good to wait for some time. Try GCMs notes. Apply new TRV after 6 months atleast.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi bryanna
Can you tell me why most trv visa are refused with in 1 week and 2 week as its my experiance also my last 2 trvs were refused with in week of apply . Inspite i had good travel history of world travel in cluding europe regulerly and good income tax etc bussines .now i gave my bio matrics on 14th dec and no news after that its now more then 1 month is it positive signe ?

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi bryanna
Can you tell me why most trv visa are refused with in 1 week and 2 week as its my experiance also my last 2 trvs were refused with in week of apply . Inspite i had good travel hostory of world travel in cluding wurope regulerly and good income tax etc bussines .niw i gave my bio matrics on 14th dec and no news after that its now more then 1 month is it positive signe ?
they refuse in week or two because they didn't consider so that is why i guess they refuse it right away however this time hopefully you will get your TRV be positive and be patient :) good luck

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
they refuse in week or two because they didn't consider so that is why i guess they refuse it right away however this time hopefully you will get your TRV be positive and be patient :) good luck
Agree. To get Canadian visa really needs time, patience and cool head :).

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I got an email from IQAS as below:

IQAS has been unable to verify the documents submitted, and the documents provided are inconsistent with those previously received from the University of Karachi. IQAS is unable to consider the documents received as verified for immigration purposes.

Certified copies of degree and transcripts/marks sheets for the Bachelor’s degree program to be sent directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.

Can anyone please explain what inconsistency are they talking about? HEC attestation would take another 3 weeks. Is there any other way i can solve this issue?
WHY DONT YOU GO DIRECTLY TO ISLAMABAD AND APPREARS IN HEC WITH ALL YOUR DOCUMENTATION. THEY WILL TAKE A DAY OR TWO AND YOU WILL GET THE DOCX BACK BY HAND INSTEAD WAITING FOR 3-4 WEEKS WITH COURIER HURDLES.