+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
If possible, you could visit alone first.... then wait for a few months before applying for your family for maybe a summer holiday. You'll need to work hard to prove they must return to Pakistan to offset the 'Family ties are stronger to Canada' reason.

Also, prepare a travel itinerary which would be Pakistan >> Canada >> USA >> Canada. You would need to include bookings (tentative) + proofs of visit to the US.

Also, you must prove that you must return to Pakistan by a specific date = They must leave with you.

Do post the list of documents (separate for each applicant) if you need advice
Ok i got ur point. I will share the details point by point with you here.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Hi, I need help from those located in Pakistan and applied for a visit visa either for themselves or their families. I want to check if vfs global (the company who receives the passport on canadian embassy's behalf) have any service to fill up the forms for the clients?. My father wants to visit me but he does'nt have access to computer. Is it possible if he brings the rough forms with them and someone in their office can fill it up for him? I will be thankful if somebody can provide me authentic information ASAP. Thanks.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, I need help from those located in Pakistan and applied for a visit visa either for themselves or their families. I want to check if vfs global (the company who receives the passport on canadian embassy's behalf) have any service to fill up the forms for the clients?. My father wants to visit me but he does'nt have access to computer. Is it possible if he brings the rough forms with them and someone in their office can fill it up for him? I will be thankful if somebody can provide me authentic information ASAP. Thanks.
Dear. You can fill your father forms on his behalf. Fill the details, primt them and send them through courier. Atleast you will sure that all the information will be authentic and filled by you,

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Dear. You can fill your father forms on his behalf. Fill the details, primt them and send them through courier. Atleast you will sure that all the information will be authentic and filled by you,
Actually that's the thing which I tried first but I have a problem in using Adobe do pro. I have downloaded it and it's showing the visa form but it's not showing drop down menu to show any date and that's the only reason I am unable to do it by myself. I wonder if somebody can help me for that I am totally "Nill" in using computers.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Internet cafes are also an option.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Actually that's the thing which I tried first but I have a problem in using Adobe do pro. I have downloaded it and it's showing the visa form but it's not showing drop down menu to show any date and that's the only reason I am unable to do it by myself. I wonder if somebody can help me for that I am totally "Nill" in using computers.
Why dont you try to right click that pdf file and use save as option. Hope this will work.
I am bit against sharing your personal data with others or unknown persons / agents unless they are well trustworthy. Hope you understand my point.

Reactions: ibbidude1

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Totally agree with you bro.
Why dont you try to right click that pdf file and use save as option. Hope this will work.
I am bit against sharing your personal data with others or unknown persons / agents unless they are well trustworthy. Hope you understand my point.

Reactions: Omairi7

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I recommend that you apply online for your dad.

VFS Pakistan seems to have an aversion to taking documents that prove an applicant's strong ties. For example, VFS Pakistan won't accept property and business documents. This could result in a TRV refusal. IMO, it is better to apply online and to include as many proofs of strong ties to Pakistan in the online application

Reactions: aBc_1990

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I recommend that you apply online for your dad.

VFS Pakistan seems to have an aversion to taking documents that prove an applicant's strong ties. For example, VFS Pakistan won't accept property and business documents. This could result in a TRV refusal. IMO, it is better to apply online and to include as many proofs of strong ties to Pakistan in the online application
agreed with you as they have official instruction to not accept property or other documents so best is to apply online but be make sure your PDF file is according to the requirements and must open when they try to access it Good luck

KHALIDTORONTO

Dec 14, 2017
vfs karachi , lahore , islamabad has the facility to fill all the forms on behalf of applicant ,they charge 500 rupees each applicant

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi all. as i posted before that my parents case was rejected for their visitor visa. i am applying again to submit their case. i am applying online on their behalf. i wanna know that i would pay their application fee with my credit card here from canada. so is it OK ? to pay from my own credit card for their application fee ?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
last time i applied was rejected with following reason so any suggestion for this time to apply..

1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: -- (( my parents dont have any one in PAKISTAN) they are 70 plus)
2) Family ties in Canada and in country of residence -- (my parents dont have any one in PAKISTAN)
3) Length of proposed stay in Canada ( LAST TIME I APPLIED FOR 5 MONTHS, NOW I AM APPLYING FOR 1 MONTH )
4) Personal assets and financial status ( LAST TIME I SHOWED $9975 CAD NOW I AM SHOWING $11800 CAD)

* I AM ALSO SHOWING MP LETTER THIS TIME, LAST TIME I DID NOT SHOW
* THIS TIME I AM SHOWING MY PARENTS MONTHLY INCOME LIKE THEY HAVE TENANT IN DOWNSTAIR HOUSE AND MY PARENTS GET PENSION FROM THEIR EMPLOYER) - LAST TIME I DID NOT SHOW IT.

PLEASE ADVISE THANKS

Last edited:

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
last time i applied was rejected with following reason so any suggestion for this time to apply..

1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: -- (( my parents dont have any one in PAKISTAN) they are 70 plus)
2) Family ties in Canada and in country of residence -- (my parents dont have any one in PAKISTAN)
3) Length of proposed stay in Canada ( LAST TIME I APPLIED FOR 5 MONTHS, NOW I AM APPLYING FOR 1 MONTH )
4) Personal assets and financial status ( LAST TIME I SHOWED $9975 CAD NOW I AM SHOWING $11800 CAD)

* I AM ALSO SHOWING MP LETTER THIS TIME, LAST TIME I DID NOT SHOW
* THIS TIME I AM SHOWING MY PARENTS MONTHLY INCOME LIKE THEY HAVE TENANT IN DOWNSTAIR HOUSE AND MY PARENTS GET PENSION FROM THEIR EMPLOYER) - LAST TIME I DID NOT SHOW IT.

PLEASE ADVISE THANKS
Apply Online will gives you better chance to demonstrate your fathers worth as well as yours.