+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Great, Urgent Passport wont take more then 5 days here. UBFX make sure that passports must be valid for more then 3 months when you will enter in EU zone.
it is valid for 6 months more from today but now a good excuse to renew it as other embassies won't issue you a visa if passport expiry is less the 6 months hehe

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
it is valid for 6 months more from today but now a good excuse to renew it as other embassies won't issue you a visa if passport expiry is less the 6 months hehe
Yes, ideally when you will come back, apply in fast track so you will get them back quickly before good news ;).

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna

My VFS status changed to
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Additional documents received are being processed at the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I am still unable to understand this status. I called VfS too but they too were clueless or may be they dont want to expose the insights of this status. :)

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Bryanna

My VFS status changed to
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Additional documents received are being processed at the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I am still unable to understand this status. I called VfS too but they too were clueless or may be they dont want to expose the insights of this status. :)
It means the additional document that is your passport have reached embassay for stamping and you will get it back by this thursday ..mean while you can check status on tuesday online about validity of your visa ...

Reactions: Omairi7

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
It means the additional document that is your passport have reached embassay for stamping and you will get it back by this thursday ..mean while you can check status on tuesday online about validity of your visa ...
Well, thanks for this encouraging reply :). Hope to get one of best news of 2018 in this week :D

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
IA this week you will get good news glad for you keep us updated coming back shortly and submitting my pp again and hoping for the best :)
InshaALLAH , Good news is on its way.
Remember you will submit your passport when embassy or VFS will call or email for Submission. Before that you need to sort out all those passport renewal issues :).

Reactions: Mrmoody90

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finally my GC key status updated and I have got golden words. Approved.

3 years visa granted. Passport will be dispatched tomorrow InshaAllah.
Super fantastic :) Glad to see that you'll be leaving the Kingdom of Waiting LOL

Btw is the TRV validity until your passport validity?

Reactions: Omairi7

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Super fantastic :) Glad to see that you'll be leaving the Kingdom of Waiting LOL

Btw is the TRV validity until your passport validity?
Hahahaha, u r right. But i will make sure to stay here, learn more and more.

No @Bryanna
My TRV will be valid for 3 years as per GC key status.
My sister got her work permit approved for 3 yesrs so i guess my visa validity is also based on that.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna[/USER]
My TRV will be valid for 3 years as per GC key status.
My sister got her work permit approved for 3 yesrs so i guess my visa validity is also based on that.
Yes, that's why you got the max. possible TRV validity linked to her WP. When she becomes a PR, your TRV validity would be till your passport expiry (your travel history to Canada would also help)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, that's why you got the max. possible TRV validity linked to her WP. When she becomes a PR, your TRV validity would be till your passport expiry (your travel history to Canada would also help)
@Bryanna

My sister is happy so as my family and me.
What do you suggests if i apply for my family now or
Do i need to visit Ca alone and then apply for family.
All of my family is carrying valid usa visas.
My wife already travelled to uk 3 times, EU 1 time and singapore, malaysia etc
My kids :
Daughter 6y old: travelled to uk, malaysia and singapore.
Son: 2 y old : travelled to malaysia , Singapore.

Reactions: KHALIDTORONTO

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

My sister is happy so as my family and me.
What do you suggests if i apply for my family now or
Do i need to visit Ca alone and then apply for family.
All of my family is carrying valid usa visas.
My wife already travelled to uk 3 times, EU 1 time and singapore, malaysia etc
My kids :
Daughter 6y old: travelled to uk, malaysia and singapore.
Son: 2 y old : travelled to malaysia , Singapore.
If possible, you could visit alone first.... then wait for a few months before applying for your family for maybe a summer holiday. You'll need to work hard to prove they must return to Pakistan to offset the 'Family ties are stronger to Canada' reason.

Also, prepare a travel itinerary which would be Pakistan >> Canada >> USA >> Canada. You would need to include bookings (tentative) + proofs of visit to the US.

Also, you must prove that you must return to Pakistan by a specific date = They must leave with you.

Do post the list of documents (separate for each applicant) if you need advice