App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Yes, I sent them everything that I had and then requested ACCA to send them transcripts. Is there any other way as well?
wes requires the institute to send the documents directly to them. I'm not sure how they accepted the documents sent by you

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Hi all,

For WES evaluations, can a letter of good standing from ACCA be used as an alternative to a copy of the certificate? My CAT certificate was issued at the end of October but will take 12 weeks to arrive!!! So, to expedite the evaluation process I was wondering if I can request ACCA to forward a letter of good standing, along with the transcript, to WES... Has anyone done this? If yes, was it accepted or did WES insist on getting a copy of the certificate?

Kathyc

Jul 21, 2018
Good Day

I have submitted my documents with WES my BCompt degree has been accepted but as for my Acca (Affiliate) qualification, they're requesting for a degree certificate which ACCA doesn’t offer. The current WES status report in requesting for a confirmation of Award letter. Has anyone faced a similar situation?

Regards

Kathy

Afsheen.zehra

Dec 11, 2018
It took A LOT of convincing! Many calls and emails with links to the ACCA website and documents stating the difference between two. My status actually did go on hold because of the missing transcript for the Advanced Diploma, but everything worked out in the end! Phew, such a relief, now I don't have to worry too much about getting extremely high points in IELTS.
Can you please guide me how to do it. I am in the same situation. I actually sent my affiliate transcripts and acca did the same, but they required membership certificate so I had to wait. now I got my membership recently so im planning to send that and wanted to add acca diploma but I emailed them they rejected it.

Hailpriscy

Dec 20, 2018
Hello, I am not an ACCA member yet but I was issued a diploma and advanced diploma in accounting and business by ACCA. Can I evaluate both certificates separately and can I state that I have two certificates when updating my express entry profile? What are their equivalent degrees ?

Prince Jay

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,
I am new here but have an urgent question.

I have a degree in Physics and have been evaluated by wes.
I want to complete the ACCA fundamentals and add to my certificates. My questions are:

1. How will wes evaluate the ACCA fundamentals?

2. Can the ACCA fundamentals count as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" as required by canada immigration?

Please help a brother.

Thanks.

imadatique

Jan 18, 2019
Yes, WES does assess ACCA affiliate as a bachelor degree. It does not matter whether you are an affiliate or a member. I myself got assessed as an Affiliate in April 2017 and only became a member in June 2017. So don't worry :)

is there any difference between only Member or FCCA when it comes to WES asesment ??

sheikhfaizan

Mar 9, 2019
It took A LOT of convincing! Many calls and emails with links to the ACCA website and documents stating the difference between two. My status actually did go on hold because of the missing transcript for the Advanced Diploma, but everything worked out in the end! Phew, such a relief, now I don't have to worry too much about getting extremely high points in IELTS.
That's great! Did ACCA send your advanced diploma transcripts afterwards or it worked through some other way?

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
That's great! Did ACCA send your advanced diploma transcripts afterwards or it worked through some other way?
They did not send a separate transcript for the Advanced Diploma, they basically sent the same transcript one more time.

Maybe you could ask them to send two transcripts, one for each certificate? But you will have to write WES a compelling explanation describing the entire ACCA course and how the Diploma is the first 9 papers and the Membership is all 14 + exp or something of that sort.

Hope this helps man.

sheikhfaizan

Mar 9, 2019
They did not send a separate transcript for the Advanced Diploma, they basically sent the same transcript one more time.

Maybe you could ask them to send two transcripts, one for each certificate? But you will have to write WES a compelling explanation describing the entire ACCA course and how the Diploma is the first 9 papers and the Membership is all 14 + exp or something of that sort.

Hope this helps man.
Thanks man.
In your case, did it require convincing wes and writing an explanation?

ashifrajj

Mar 9, 2019
hi, I have recently sent my Advanced diploma ACCA certificate ( i have completed 11 out of 13) and BBA (4 years, before doing ACCA) for WES evaluation. what do you think, can I claim for two certificates point for crs?

Last edited:

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Thanks man.
In your case, did it require convincing wes and writing an explanation?
It took a ton of emails and proof to convince them!

I helped another candidate after he already got his evaluation and it worked, they changed it and gave him two degrees so I say go ahead and do it.

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
hi, I have recently sent my Advanced diploma ACCA certificate ( i have completed 11 out of 13) and BBA (4 years, before doing ACCA) for WES evaluation. what do you think, can I claim for two certificates point for crs?
Of course you can! You will definitely get two degrees.

pradeep2141

Aug 2, 2018
Actually, I requested them for CAT and ACCA evaluation, they have evaluated Advance diploma as 3 Years and ACCA as 4 Years. While sending courier I included all certificates received from ACCA and UK equivalency of ACCA as master Degree as well.
Hello Saeed,
Need your help!
I have CAT & completed Fundamental level Advance Diploma in accounting & Business Will this we considered as 3 year ( bachelors) by WES.

Thank you