+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Acca affiliate evaluation through Wes

Ara Sharma

Aug 29, 2020
Hi!
I wanted to ask I have submitted both the qualifications for WES:
1. Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business &
2. ACCA member.
However, when I contacted ACCA they said they don’t send any certificates (ie for Diploma) and only the ACCA transcript, Letter of Good standing. Please let me know how can i send the other documents for the diploma ?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi, did you get an update on this? Please let me know if you did. I am a member of ACCA and have an OBU as well. I need to ensure what was inserted in the "type of education" field in WES. I would appreciate your kind response. Thanks.
No we have not. We wont be doing in near future as it is not possible for us to arrange university degree due to ongoing lock-down; However, when creating a profile, I put Further and Professional Qualification and WES online system accepted that.

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
No we have not. We wont be doing in near future as it is not possible for us to arrange university degree due to ongoing lock-down; However, when creating a profile, I put Further and Professional Qualification and WES online system accepted that.
Hi, did you put further and professional... for OBU or for ACCA? or both?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi, did you put further and professional... for OBU or for ACCA? or both?
We are doing for my wife. She does not have OBU. When she was creating the profile, she put further and professional ...

However, we have not paid anything and started the evaluation process, due to the fact that at this time there is no way we can arrange official transcript from her university.

Saimakhan

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, WES does assess ACCA affiliate as a bachelor degree. It does not matter whether you are an affiliate or a member. I myself got assessed as an Affiliate in April 2017 and only became a member in June 2017. So don't worry :)
In bachelors how many years do they give point in for 2 years or 3 years....like 19 or 21 points to be eligible for ee

Saimakhan

Nov 11, 2020
Plz someone guide me...I did olevel a levels then acca...just tell me do I have to get o and Alevels to intermediate from HEC or send it to Wes direcrly

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Plz someone guide me...I did olevel a levels then acca...just tell me do I have to get o and Alevels to intermediate from HEC or send it to Wes direcrly
No you dont have to. Just request ACCA to send your documents and mention your WES.

Ninja482

Aug 7, 2021
Acca affiliate

2 years B.com

2 years MBA

Can i get Masters level equivalency or bachelor level equivalency through Wes?

Hsyn

Aug 22, 2022
Advanced Diploma f1-f9 by acca is recognised as bachelor degree (3years) this is my case
This is exact info. that Diploma in Advance Accounting and Business is equal to Canada 3 years Bachelors Degree.
and what process you exactly adopted for the equalency?

Hinas14

Sep 16, 2022
What exactly did you request from Acca? As my account has been suspended due to non payment do you think they would send my documents to WES. Also thanks for clearing that membership isn’t required for this
I have applied for ECA for 2 weeks. ACCA has sent it the transcript which is uploaded in my account but it still shows that one required document, that's is degree certificate. Can you pls explain which document is this>? As ACCA itself isn't sure about this and doubt that it might be the professional certificate. Please someone guide me, my process is being delayed due to this.
And I am just affiliate without OBU.

MA khawaja

Jun 24, 2017
I have applied for ECA for 2 weeks. ACCA has sent it the transcript which is uploaded in my account but it still shows that one required document, that's is degree certificate. Can you pls explain which document is this>? As ACCA itself isn't sure about this and doubt that it might be the professional certificate. Please someone guide me, my process is being delayed due to this.
And I am just affiliate without OBU.
Send a Coloured copy of your ACCA membership certificate to WES through a courier preferably DHL. Use the address slip which is provided by WES.

mhasanqasim

Nov 22, 2022
Dear All, Please advise me about the procedure to assess documents through WES for immigration purposes.
I am ACCA Member with BSC (Hons) degree.

This is my first time and I have no previous knowledge to evaluate documents. If someone will guide me step by step then I will be very thankful to all of you.

Currently, my membership status is suspended because of overdue. Should I first activate my membership status?